Coffee to go- 3.9

They are led up the majestic  ominous wooden staircase. Carter had refused to let go of her hand all the way Cheng Bi Yu leaned in, "..You can let go now. No one's looking-"

Carter leaned in also whispered in her ear his hot breath fanned against the tip, "..Your hand feels so warm. How could I let go?.." he teased. Cheng Bi Yu pulled back averting her eyes bringing her free hand to her face.

Carter chuckled at the shy sight, "Silly girl.." he mumbled underneath his breath shaking his head.

They both halted behind Greta, "Here's your room Young Master," Greta pushed open a blue door, "It was kept just the way you left it.." Greta stepped inside switching on the light Carter brushed past her discarding their luggage on the floor.

"..Where will I be staying?" Cheng Bi Yu retracts her hand from Carter her eyes scanned the dull room.

"..Here of course we're not too old-fashioned to know that a young couple like you share a bed at home so you'll of course feel the need to stay by each other's side," Greta wiped her sweaty palms in her skirt, "..If there's anything you need please don't hesitate. Goodnight," the kind Greta gave a pleasant smile leaving the two closing the door behind her.

Suddenly a wave of nausea hits Cheng Bi Yu she gagged running towards the door she presumed was the bathroom, "..Dammit! I Knew I shouldn't have eaten those spicy burritos this morning-" she cursed lifting up the toilet lid.

Cheng Bi Yu shifts uncomfortably on the plush bed unable to sleep, "Hey Carter are you still awake?.." she asked flipping on her side.

"Un." Carter calmly replied looking up at the ceiling from where he laid on the floor on a comforter.

Cheng Bi Yu prompts herself up on one elbow, "...I think since we're gonna play the role of a couple we should get to know basic things about each other. Don't you think?.." she adds, "..It'll be troublesome if we're doubted by the others,"

"Um." Carter hummed placing his arms behind his head, "..Then I'll go first if that's okay with you?.."

"Un." with this simple reply the fresh faced youth went on listing.

"I'm crazy allergic to shellfish....."

"I hate sappy love movies...."

"I love rock music..."

"..In my spare time I read the Harry Potter book series...."

"Huh! That's interesting!.." she peered down trying to glimpse his face, "..I didn't take you for a rock music listener you seemed like the contemporary music guy to me......"

"..It's your turn-" Carter mouths he turns on his side his eyes peering up at her dazzling face.

"Mhmm! If I actually think about there's not much really." She pursed her lips her index finger repeatedly tapped against her chin, "..I mean I love comedy films but I'd especially die for a good horror film not some sleezy  trash made just for a couple of bucks,"

Her eyes sparkled, "..I love pizza! And most especially I like trying new things, new experiences makes me esthetic. I enjoy watching the whether channel because I think the weather man is hot! They're stupid but that's all I can think of at the top of my head, "

"..Can I ask you something?.." Carter's smooth voice reached her, "Un." Cheng Bi Yu rushed out, "..What's the thing with you and Emily?.."

Cheng Bi Yu sighed, "You can't really think it's a coincidence we share the same surname?.." she paused, "..But let's not get into it let's just say some family ties seem hard to dissolve.."

Carter exhales suggesting, "We should get some shut eye. Tomorrow we're going to see Celine and knowing my cousin's antics we're going to need all the rest we can get-"