Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.24

"..Magistrate Zheng I'm afraid we have more bad news," Zheng Yong sets aside the scroll he was reading hearing Zhou Tong's words, "..I'm afraid it can't be worse than a man losing his life in our custody?"

Zhou Tong shakes his head, "..I'm afraid it's worse-" Zheng Yong cocked his brows,"How so?-"

Zhou Tong proceeded to explain, "..I don't know how or the source it came from but they're whispers in the street about the fake gold," Zheng Yong abruptly jolt to his feet, "..That old fox hasn't been here for two days good yet and he's already stirred up this much trouble! All we have to do now is wait for his Majesty to send his words of disapproval-" Zheng Yong was interrupted, "...What a surprise Eunuch Rui you're here again so soon,"

"..Greetings Magistrate Zheng His  Majesty has sent his Edict," Eunuch Rui ceremonial hands over the gold sheet edict to Zheng Yong leaving.

Rolling opening the edict Zheng Yong eyes keenly scans over it the documented sheet he closed it folding his arm behind his back Zheng Yong closing his eyes inhaled deeply, "..His Majesty is utterly displeased of this information getting out and if we can't get to the bottom of this Magistrate Ping will be given full reign to take over from us,"

"..We can't let that happen!-" Zhou Tong shouted detesting the immoral thought.

"..No we can't, so what's the plan?-" Cheng Bi Yu inquired Zheng Yong paced back and forth before coming to an abrupt halt, "..Zhou Tong and I'll set out at break tomorrow." He turned his gaze directed towards Cheng Bi Yu, "..Ying Jie will watch the old fox in our absence,"

Cheng Bi Yu frowns, ". .Why do I have to stay back and babysit?! I want to come along-" Zheng Yong explains, "That old fox is very scrupulous and calculating he'll definitely be up to something so you'll have to stay behind, keep  watch until we come back. Is that agreed?-"

Zhou Tong salutes Cheng Bi Yu stood hesitate but when she made contact with Zheng Yong's fierce gaze her hesitation sprinted out the window. Cheng Bi Yu  walking backing back to her courtyard kicks dust irritably muttering, "..Why do I have to keep watch on that old fox?! Humph, just an old man and he dared to cause so much trouble!-"

"Master you're back! I'll go heat your meal-" Mei-Liang whisked herself to the kitchen, "Sigh, Mei-Liang is so good to me surely if we meet in a next life I'll repay the favor,"

[[You're her Master Host of course she'll be nice to you]]

Once inside Cheng Bi Yu discards her garments, "..You're looking sluggish-" Mei-Liang comments, "..Shall I massage your shoulders my lady?-" Cheng Bi Yu nods, "Un." Mei-Liang palms rested on her shoulders, "..Hmm that's it-" Cheng Bi Yu leans the tension in her muscles quickly disappeared.

Day of the Tiger, Cheng Bi Yu got dressed, "..I trust you'll do your job well whilst we're away," Zheng Yong and Zhou Tong were geared for their venture Cheng Bi Yu lips hooked, the transmigrator reassures, "..Don't sweat it Magistrate Zheng I got this!-" She patted her chest Zheng Yong's eyes slant turning to Zhou Tong, "..We better be off then," the men set off.

Cheng Bi Yu respectively waited for
a five minutes grace period before  setting her plan in motion she mischievously rubs her palms together, "..Poppy track their location stat-"

[[Host didn't Zheng Yong say you're on watch duty?]]

Cheng Bi Yu snorts, "..When did my precious system start converting sides?!-" Poppy denies such relations. Cheng Bi Yu cockily responds to the question, "..When have I ever listened?-" she grunts, "-I won't sit here all day babysitting that crow that's why I rallied help-"

[[Host you can't simply trust this task to Mei-Liang it's very vital in unlocking another]]

Cheng Bi Yu exhausts, "-Who said I was trusting this task to Mei-Liang I need someone unnoticed. You'll just have to do the tiresome job of watching the old fox for me,"