Coffee to go- 3.6

"Here!" Priyanka outstretched her hand, "..I got you're fave!.." Cheng Bi Yu smiled asking the pumpkin spice latte, "..You're too good to me babe.." she chirped.

The two sat down at the far back near the window taking their half hour lunch break. Cheng Bi Yu happily takes a few sips of her latte her phone buzzed vibrating against her thigh. Her hands reached forth sliding the phone out of her pocket.

"Unknown caller?.." she paused her eyebrows wrinkled her green orbs eyed the screen in alarm. Cheng Bi Yu slides the panel bringing the phone to her ear, "Hello?.." her delicate voice sounded through the other end.

"..Come home this instant!You ungrateful ill-bred brat!..." Mrs. Chao screamed through the other end. Cheng Bi Yu retracts the phone from her ringing ear, "Shit!.." she squinted her eye.

Cheng Bi Yu once her ear slightly stopped ringing brought the phone back to her ear, "..You are you listening! You brat!.." Mrs. Chao continued to fume annoyed by not getting a reply from her insolent daughter.

"Aye. Shit! Shut up already you banshee! How did you get this number?.." if Cheng Bi Yu could actually see the woman she'd she her face turn green, "..You ungrateful brat! How dare you speak to me like that!.." Mrs. Chao violently shook her hands trembling.

"..And how dare you make trouble for Emily you brat! Do you have a death wish huh!.." Cheng Bi Yu lips thinned, "..I see.." her crystal clear voice reached Mrs. Chao's ear. Cheng Bi Yu darkened, "..Listen and listen good Mrs. Chao. Don't ever call this phone again you banshee or else it won't be pretty for you or Emily!.." her grim voice dripped malice.

Mrs. Chao had collapsed to the ground though to her fierce, "..When did that brat become so fierce?!.." she squeezed the phone in her hand.

Cheng Bi Yu hung up smacking her phone against the table, "..So annoying!.." Priyanka neat eyebrows arched, "What was that about?.."

"..Emily must have complied to them as usual," Cheng Bi Yu sipped her pumpkin latte. Cheng Bi Yu took off her cap whipping her head back she frustratedly scratched her head, "..Aye! I'm gonna have to change my number again.."

Priyanka eyed her watch, "..The breaks up!.." she announced standing. Cheng Bi Yu's neck straightened, "Already!.." she grabbed her latte finishing it in one go. "..I'll follow you to get a chip when we're free.." Priyanka said tying back her apron.

Cheng Bi Yu threw the paper cup in the trash bin outside she sang, "No rest for the wicked. No rest for the saints.." she went back inside and continued her singing, "Everything is the same.."

"What will it be?.." she got back into rhythm taking orders.

"..Ready to hit the road?" Priyanka approached nudging her side, "Just about done.." Cheng Bi Yu wiped down her last table like her life depended on it, "..And done!.." she stood up straight. "Just let me grab my stuff.." she threw the cloth behind the counter and dashed towards the back.

"..Ready!" She announced approaching the leaned over Priyanka, "Let's lock up.." she jingles the key in her hand, "..And get this show on the road!.." she exclaimed rather excited.

"..You better shape up. Oh Oh oh. Cause I need a man," Priyanka and Cheng Bi Yu sang in duet as they walked to the bus stop, "..I need a man...And to my heart he must be true!.."

"..You the one that want. The one that I need. Oh Oh Oh darling!.." The two gals shakes rhythmically to the beat getting into each other's faces.

"Hahaha!.." They laughed after their performance, "You sounded great.." Cheng Bi Yu praised the Indian bombshell, "..But you sounded better!.." Priyanka wiped a stray tear from her tear duck.