My Overbearing Ceo- 1.8

Lee Rui Xing then turns to Lee Ran Long and angrily declares, "I want a divorce my lawyer will contact you first thing tomorrow morning," she then runs to her dear Lee Chang Ying
pulling the young girl tight into her embrace and cried, "Ying'er I'm sorry mother didn't look after you well enough...."

Lee Bi Yu wiped the old woman's tears,  "Mother did a great job looking after Ying'er. Don't cry Ying'er is selfish and doesn't want mother to cry in front of anyone others again," Madam Lee laughed.

Pulling back Lee Rui Xing spoke, "Okay Ying'er Mother will adhere to your selfish request. It is quite late we should head home now we need to-" Fang Jin Hai had interjected at this point,  "Actually Auntie Lee if it's  okay with you. We were hoping Lee Chang Ying could stay the night," the youth adds, "The thing is brother needs her right now-"

Madam Lee nods, "Okay Ying'er mother will see you tomorrow. Goodnight Master Fang and Madam Fang I'll take your leave," Lee Rui Xing  then left the Fang Mansion.

Fang Jin Hai quickly grasps Cheng Bi Yu's hand "Sister-in-law you need to come quick brother is not well," Cheng Bi Yu discards her heels then lifts her gown's skirt as she practically ran up the white cascading stairs.

Cheng Bi Yu arrives in front of Fang Wen Yan's room door she drops her skirt.  Fang Jin Hai then explains,  "Sister-in-law brother's condition is not the best but he keeps calling out for you so I decided to get you. I'll be in my room it's at the end of the hall if you need anything-" he points to the black door on the other side of the hall.

Fang Jin Hai then leaves smirking. He whistles whilst resting his hands in his pockets as he made his way to his room.

Cheng Bi Yu grasps the doorknob. "System how bad is it?"

[[Second male lead is a hot mess. Endurance has dropped to 20%]]

Cheng Bi Yu pushed open the door. "Why is in here so dark?" She voices uncomfortably squinting her eyes as she's unable to see.

[[Second male lead has turned off the lights]]

Cheng Bi Yu [...]

"Chang Ying is that you?" Fang Wen Yan breath out in his disoriented state. "Yes...I'm here now-"

Cheng Bi Yu then steps further into the room following his voice, "Wen Yan could you turn on the lights?" She calmly asked.

Fang Wen Yan replied,  "B-but Wen Yan l-loves the d-dark-" he slurred.

System [[...]]

Cheng Bi Yu [...]

Cheng Bi Yu then instructed her A.I "System turn on the lights,"

[[Okay Host]]

The lights turned on Cheng Bi Yu jumped back in fright as the disoriented shirtless Fang Wen Yan stood just a few steps before her his white skin tinted red though to the effects of the drug.

[[Ding! Second male lead affection points at 70%]]

Fang Wen Yan stared at her his eyes over clouded by lust. The shirtless youth made hasty steps towards Cheng Bi Yu. Cheng Bi Yu gasps suddenly being lifted in the air within seconds her back comes into contact with the soft mattress.

Fang Wen Yan fingers tenderly  stroke her cheek whilst hungrily eyeing her pink lips.

"So beautiful..."

[[Alert! Alert! Second male lead's endurance at 0%]]

[[Host's in danger]]