Coffee to go- 3.7

"Oh..Carter-" Cheng Bi Yu noticed the youth plating dishes, "...Come," Carter says taking off his apron. Cheng Bi Yu looked down instantly rubbing her tummy, "..That's ok. I'm full.."

"Oh.." Carter mouthed going to his cupboard, "...Then how about some wine? If you can't eat you can drink right?.."

"Right!.." Cheng Bi Yu takes off Simon's jacket Carter eyes seemed to narrow at the rack, "That jacket?.."

Cheng Bi Yu now seated replied, "..Oh that. I borrowed it from a friend.." her delicate hands reached forth taking the just poured classic red wine. Cheng Bi Yu brought the glass to her nose scenting the strong aroma she then lowers it bringing it to her lips she takes a sip.

"You like it?.." Carter asked pouring another glass. "Un." she tilts her glass, "It's been awhile since I've had great wine like this!.." she exclaimed missing her time as an heiress.

"..There's something I want to discuss with you.." Carter sled the wine bottle to the side, "I need a favour from you Ms. Chao .."

Cheng Bi Yu puts down her glass, "I'm listening..." she tapped her bails against the wooded table.

Carter seemed to have inhaled a great amount, "..I need you to-" he paused the words seemingly stuck in his throat.

"I need you to?..." Cheng Bi Yu repeats with a wave of uncertainty the exclaimed, "..Whatever it is I'll try my very best to help out boss.." it was just a favour it couldn't be anything bad right?

Carter leaned back in his chair, "My cousin Celine is getting married this coming weekend.." his eyes momentarily flickered from his glass to her face, "..Be my girlfriend?.." Cheng Bi Yu stilled her eyes bulging.

Carter further elaborated, "...Just pose as my girlfriend till the whole things over. Can you do that for me?.." Cheng Bi Yu quickly collected herself, "Un." She replied pouring herself another glass, "So when do we leave?.." she asked the smooth bittersweet liquid sled down her throat.

"The event is being kept on my grandfather's island and Celine expects me to be there the starting of the week so we'll leave tomorrow as scheduled-" Carter informs his slender fingers sled around the glass rim, "..That's not a problem, right?..."

Cheng Bi Yu's green eyes bulged, "..Wait your grandfather owns a island! Who is he exactly?" The transmigrator was completely shell shocked.

Carter folds his arms over his chest, "..He's a noble hardworking man," he adds intimately, "..He's been my only rock since my parents died,"

Carter picks up his fork digging in. Cheng Bi Yu's stomach growled. Carter's sharp eyes narrowed he twirls some spaghetti on his fork and outstretched his hand towards her mouth, "I'm not hungry!.." Cheng Bi Yu blurts embarrassed, "It's probably just gas,"

"All the more reasons you should eat. Open up.." Carter urged dangling his fork. Cheng Bi Yu goes to grab the fork but Carter swiftly retracts his hand she frowned, "Open up.." it was clear his intentions was to feed her.

Cheng Bi Yu reluctantly opens her mouth, "Ahhh!.." Carter brings forth his fork poking it in her mouth, her tongue sled off the spaghetti, "Is it good?.." Cheng Bi Yu chewed the mouthful of spaghetti, "Un."

Carter smiled, "..Then you should have some more.." this time Carter shared out a plate placing it before her, "Enjoy!.." he sat back down finishing his.

"..Don't mind if I do.." Cheng Bi Yu picks up her fork digging in, "Mhmm!.." she placed mouthful after mouthful in her mouth, "..Boss's skills are not bad!.." she compliments.

Carter nods, "If not how could I survive with only takeout?.." he stood picking up the plates he walks into the kitchen placing the plates in the sink. He rolls up his sleeve turning on the pipe he begins washing them.