(Male lead's love percentage is at 48%.)

"Did I just see that?" Suon Karma said as he tilted his head, watching Narisa Zeno get dragged away by the hand. "Wow, I'm starting to hallucinate now." Saying so, he rubbed his eyes.

"Dang, so that's why he joined, huh...who's gunning for each other? Yo, Akita, you should know, right?" Noru Kaneki said as his eyes narrowed.

"That's classified information, I am not allowed to speak of such grave matters to idiots." Saying so, Seru Akita smirked, the very smirk on the face of someone you wanted to punch.

Noru Kaneki's face twitched as he told himself to calm. But, it didn't work. "Idiot! I'm smarter than you both, you useless old people!"

"Are not, the only thing you have is your poisonous mouth!" Suon Karma's refuted.

"We all know I'm the smartest and cleverest compared to you two logs." Seru Akita dramatically raised his hand to fan himself, whipping his long, red hair to the back with a flicker of his neck.

"You wish!"

"I'm the smartest!"

"Go to he*l!"

"I'm definitely the classiest!"

"You got nothing against me, shortie."

"Short has nothing to do with brain, you muscle-head."

"This is why I'm the smartest, I ain't pity like you people."

Tendou Yagami didn't even notice that he was grasping onto Narisa Zeno for so long until he happened to turn back and meet his eyes. With a look of shock, he let go as he stammered, "Sorry."

Narisa Zeno was a bit sad that he had been let go just like that, but he merely took back his hand as he replied, "That's alright. So, are we really doing it?"

Tendou Yagami nodded his head. "Of course. Didn't you say you like me? You can use this moment to get closer to me, or at least tell me more about yourself. This way, I can also open up to you." He couldn't help the mischievous smile on his face.

By now, they had already gotten their bags and were already walking back to Tendou Yagami's home. Narisa Zeno realized that Tendou Yagami's home wasn't that far away, a mere five minutes but since Tendou Yagami didn't like to walk on the crowded streets, he chose the crowded bus instead.

"Aren't you scared that I'm going to take advantage of you?" Narisa Zeno asked, a light smile on his face as he walked side by side next to Tendou Yagami.

"Even if you wanted to, you'll still have to beat me first. And if you wanted to, you would've the moment we first met. Why waste a month to get closer to me? I trust you, I think I'm also falling for you, just not to sure right now." Tendou Yagami smirked to himself and then he finally let the bomb drop.

Tendou Yagami's small confessions only made the smile on Narisa Zeno's face brighter. What to do? He was falling deeper with each world...

"That's good for me then, am I moving your heart?" Narisa Zeno asked, his voice a bit sweeter and softer on purpose.

(Male lead's love percentage is at 50%.)

Tendou Yagami let out a laugh as he saw how Narisa Zeno's face seemingly got brighter. Nodding as an answer, he muttered, "Yeah, you are. You're doing a great job at it too. For some reason, you feel really familiar to me, and you're also lovable to say the least. Everyday, I'm falling deeper. Do you believe that?"

"Then are you going to accept my confession yet? I'll wait patiently for your reply." Narisa Zeno couldn't help the warming of his heart as he leaned closer to Tendou Yagami.

"Not yet, I want to know more about you first. I also need to open up to you before we begin that stage of our life. But, it won't be too long, it should be soon. You treat me too well, I can't be cruel even if I want to." Saying this, Tendou Yagami bushed past Narisa Zeno's hand, returning the favor from before.

Narisa Zeno felt Tendou Yagami's hand brush past his, and he looked down. "You noticed what I did before.."

Tendou Yagami merely replied, "You made it too obvious. But I found it interesting how you turned your head as if you had done nothing. You can hold my hand if you want to, I just wonder how you're going to react like if we start getting stares from people. I'm not scared, but what about you?"

Narisa Zeno's eyes showed a look of resolute, "Scared? As if I would care about what other people think. Love is love, you can't control it. Love will run free no matter what other people do to try and tame it."

With Narisa Zeno's reply, they had finally arrived at Tendou Yagami's house. The house wasn't big, it was a cozy and small home. It had a touch of Japanese house mixed with the modernized houses now.

Tendou Yagami entered in the pin into the keypad on the door, unlocking it as they went in. Narisa Zeno followed after Tendou Yagami, slipping off his shoe as he slipped his feet into the slippers. Hanging his bag onto a rack, he heard the voice of a mature man.

"Yagami?"

Narisa Zeno knew that it was Tendou Yagami's brother, Tendou Akiyama.

Appearing from the kitchen, an apron on his suit still, Tendou Akiyama held a spatula in his hand. He had glasses on, his features almost identical to Tendou Yagami's, only more mature. And instead of the brown hair, Tendou Akiyama had black hair that was styled delicately. He stood at the same height as Tendou Yagami.

Tendou Yagami turned to Tendou Akiyama, furrowing his brows as he said, "Brother, you didn't tell me you were coming."

Tendou Akiyama gently smiled, dimples appearing on his face. There was a look of bright-fullness on his face, even as one could tell that when not smiling, he would appear quite cold. "It was a matter of impulse." Turning his eyes to Narisa Zeno, he called out, "You must be Yagami's friend. I'm his older brother, Tendou Akiyama."

Narisa Zeno nodded his head, walking in as he replied, "I'm Narisa Zeno, Yagami's friend."

Hearing that, Tendou Yagami lifted a brow, "Not a friend, he's my future lover."

Tendou Akiyama lifted his brow too, eyes in questioning as he looked at the two. But there wasn't disapproval within them, merely surprised.

Off to the side, Narisa Zeno wanted to smack his silly lover. He couldn't just spring the news onto people like that.

"I see, well, sit down first. I've made some onigiri (rice balls), and miso soup. I'm still cooking the pork cutlets so sit down for now. We'll talk after I'm done. And make sure to get some water for your future lover." Tendou Akiyama merely said before he went back into the kitchen.

Narisa Zeno sat down like a robot, his movements stiff.

Well, this is a situation he hadn't experienced before.

And in this world, he couldn't even be shameless.

Standing to the side, Tendou Yagami smirked as he went off to grab a cup of water for Narisa Zeno.

Tendou Akiyama looked back towards Tendou Yagami as he whispered. "Not going, right?"

.

.

.