Phone call

The moon hasn't set yet, I think its merely four o'clock in morning and I'm suppose to be in bed snoring or probably drooling but the phone won't let me. Its been ringing for a couple of times now but I can't find it. Liam must have adjusted the volume to maximum coz its all over the house. Damn, pranks. After a few more ring it stopped, maybe its just the boys playing around. I went back to bed when this time the telephone started.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhh.... Can you just let me sleep and call in normal hours!"

"Hello!"
"Is this Niall?" the girl from the other line said.
"Who's this?"
"I asked you first"
"Well you called so I suppose you know who I am before you dialed"
"I just want to be sure"
"What the fuck do you want? Do you know what time is it?"
"Uhmmm.. no. But anyway I'll be there six hours from now, just want to let you know"
"What?"
"You heard me . Nana said I should call you"
"And you are?"
"Meg"
"Meg?"
"Are you deaf or something? Anyways, I'll see you later"
"What?!"

Beeeepppp.... beeeepppp. Shit she already hung up. Meg? Where did I hear that name? And what did she say? Nah, maybe she got the wrong number. I went to bed, stared on the ceiling and playback the conversation that just happened. I'm sure I've heard that name but I forgot where. She said she'll be here six hours from now so that would be ten in the morning, is she fucking serious?

A strong knock from the door woke me up, I must have slept after that call. I went for the door sleepily without bothering to put on clothes but I'm not naked okay? I have boxers on.

Dumbfounded I was when I open the door. A girl dressed in black tight pants, black sweaters and a baseball cap greeted me. If not for her long blonde hair I would think she's a boy. Without a warning she walks pass me and placed her bagpack in the couch.

"Where's my room?" she said.

"Excuse me?"

"My room"

"Uhm.. there must be a mistake"

"I'm pretty sure I got the correct address"

"Do I know you?"

"We've meet once and I called you earlier"

"You sure?"

"Fuck! Of course" she said as she removes her cap.

I look at her closely trying to remember where I met her but none. She must have noticed it coz I heard her groan and sit on the couch. She took her phone in her pocket and hand it to me.

"Here"

"Hello?" I confusely said.
"Meg? How's your trip?"
"Uhm, its..."
"Oh! Niall I'm so glad to hear Meg has finally arrived. Take care of her okay?"
"Nana? Is this you?"
"Yes, of course. Well anyways, Meg will be staying with you for college. I'm expecting you to behave accordingly okay?"
"But Nana..."
"No buts Niall? Just do this for me. I'll talk to you later"
"Nana.."

How could this happen to me? I mean I can't even manage myself and now I'm baby sitting this punk here.

"So where's my room?"

"You can't stay here"

"Can we just skip this drama coz I'm tired and I still need to polish my sched for next week's classes"

"You heard me, you can't stay here. Didn't your parents told you its not good for a girl and a boy to stay in one roof?"

"Are you done?"

She stood up and walk to one of the door, my room's door. When she realized its mine she moves to the other. I followed her but she shut the door before I could even go inside. Damn this bitch!

"While you fix your sched why won't you look for a dorm or something" I said behind the door.

"I already have a place to stay, and by the way don't bother cooking lunch for me I'm still full"

"Arghh! Fuck"