Up Again

"I love you baby"

"And I, love you"Stacy said lovingly.

"See you after practice. Be good ok?"

"Of course"

"Eheem"

"Naill? Is that really you?"

"Am I interrupting something?"

"Well no, Patrick's just about to leave. Right baby?" she said but still clinging to this guy beside her.

"You sure?" I ask

"Positive. By the way baby this is Naill and Naill this is my Patrick"

I extend my hand for a shake but instead he fisted his hand and bump into mine. Too much for this formal introduction I guess.

"Stacy told me about you"

"I just hope its the good stuff"

"All good, don't worry. Baby I have to go, stay out of trouble okay?" he said kissing Stacy.

"Okay, see you later baby"

After Patrick left Stacy turn to face me and eye me head to toe and back.

"Hmmmm.. you look a little better now. Guess the tour helped"

"I guess"

"Wanna grab a coffee or tea?"

"And this boyfriend of yours allow you to go out with me?"

"Why wouldn't he? I'll just get my purse, wait here"

Visiting Stacy after our ten months tour seems like the best idea I could think of. After my little presscon things weren't exactly what I expect it but sooner the people, the fans, the press understood. And then just like that were up again. Tickets were sold out world wide, albums were crazily bought. Its like were starting our career all over again. And we've been touring continuously. Its exhausting I admit but atleast everything is back to normal again.

I have been checking Stacy every now and then just to make sure she's moved on and happy with how her life is right now. And now I'm here sitting in a coffee shop with her for what she called catching up.

"So how's Asia?" Stacy begins to ask.

"Its the first time I've been there so far its been nothing but amazing"

"How's Naill then?"

"Me?"

Stacy just nodded and take a sip on her coffee.

"I'm good, better to be exact"

"But still could be best"

"I don't know what you're talking about"

"Naill, I'm okay now till when are you gonna have this guilty trip within your system. I've move on, everybody has. Maybe its time for you to m..."

"Move on as well" I said continuing what I thought she would say.

"I was going to say man up and face her"

"And what? Say sorry? I don't even know where she is or if she has move on like  everybody"

"But you gotta start somewhere"

"She deserves more than a sorry Stace"

"I think you know very well that Megan isn't like that. She has a big heart and a very open mind. She'll understand why you did what you did and if you want someone to testify I'm just a text away"

Stacy is once again right, my life is better now compared to what happen to me for the past months and it could be best if Megan is with me. But like what I always say, apology isn't enough to make up for the pain I brought her. The reason for the misfortune that came to our lives is out of the way but I know the pain that the experience gave left a mark, and I don't think sorry can take that away or even just cover it. But where do I begin? I don't even know where to find her. Ever since she left with her dad for Dubai, Megan hasn't called. Its crazy for me to even expect she'd actually ring me up.

"What are you thinking?" Liam ask. I'm now with them in the studio after that little catching up with Stacy that went for hours.

"Nothing"

"Its her isn't it?"

"You won't believe me even if I say no"

"Naill, you know we're brothers here and if you want us to help we will"

"Yeah, Liam's right" says Harry.

I know they will. I've seen and experience it myself. Each of us could be a pain in the ass sometimes. Like how Liam is so blunt about things and is totally annoying with his fatherly treatment to us but we do get him, considering how stubborn we are. And Zayn, eventhough he looks like he doesn't care as long he has a place so sleep on or even just a nap, he gives the best advice. He doesn't judge things basing on what people might think but instead he tells you what you should do to make things easy for you not for the people around you. Coz for him, its your life not theirs. Louis, has a big mouth. He talks and teases alot. Sometimes it pisses me off but he is the funniest and most caring guy I know. He may not say it to you directly but his actions says that within the tough irritating guy is someone soft and caring.  Then there's Harry, well what you see in him is what you get but we all know how much love he can give. He'd be willing to give up everything to protect the people he loves and I'm lucky enough to be one of those. Technically we all have different strength and weakness. All have differrent ways to show what we feel but the five of us fit like the pieces of a jigsaw puzzle, like every note to a Mozart piece we blend perfectly and we hold on to each other like chain. Brothers from another mother, thats what they are to me. And now that we're like newbies in this industry, most of our time is devoted to this studio and never did I hear any complain from them which I'm very thankful for coz I know its my fault why we have to start from scratch again. Atleast we're here again, back on top.