Us

With our silly smiles on our faces, Niall and I were walking hand in hand on our way to the studio for their rehearsal. Its already seven in the evening, funny how time flies when your in cloud nine. Its indeed happy heart's day for me, coz my heart has been on the peak of happiness since I kissed Niall. Yeah, we did kiss alot after that but we still can't get enough of each other. Let me repeat that, we kissed. Nothing more nothing less,sorry to be disappointing you guys but if you were to ask me, sex is not an issue. But as what my Super Niall said "Let's take it slow".

"Oooooohhhhhh!" the boys greeted as we enter the studio. Its kinda embarrassing actually, so I pulled my hand away from Niall's but he just hold it tighter.

"I told you I'd have a girlfriend soon" he said with a smirk.

Yeah, he did say that.

"So I won" Niall declared happily.

"So all of this is because of a bet?" I ask.

"Baby, bet or not my feelings won't change"

"I'm so happy for you guys" says Harry hugging us both. He's such a hugger.

"I knew this will happen, back in Ireland I already had a feeling you two would end up together"

"Whatever Styles, just stop hugging my girl" Niall said pulling me back to him.

"A friendly warning Meg, Niall's a bit crazy sometimes" Liam said.

"Always" says Louis

"I've been waiting for this for so long and I'll keep an eye on you all the time"

"I won't go anywhere Niall"

"Good" he said placing a kiss on my lips.

"Too much kissing already" Zayn interrupted.

"Get used to it dude"

The boys carry on with rehearsals for tomorrow night's concert. Sitting here in one of the couches, watching them practice who wouldn't want that? Last year I didn't even imagine seeing One Direction in person but now I'm here. And one of them is my boyfriend, such a lucky bitch. I am indeed. After three hours they finally finish and went back to the hotel. Since we already had dinner the boys went straight to their rooms except for Niall who's in mine.

"Lay with me Niall"

He's been watching me in bed for awhile now and I'm sure he's had a long day like me.

"I can't"

"C'mon the bed's big enough for us"

"I know, I'm just not sure till when I can control myself"

"Am I dating a priest?" I say laughing.

"Megan, I just want to respect you"

I pull his arms making him lay on the bed. Straddling him between my legs, my hands holding his wrists. Looking at him while biting my lower lip. He's sweating, almost making me laugh but no, its my sexy time with my man. Its time to be serious.

"Maybe I don't want your respect Niall"

"Stop teasing"

"I'm not" I say nibbling his ear.

"Megan.."

"Take it or leave" I say letting go of his wrists but my legs still trapping him.

"Its so unfair"

"Just shut up and kiss me Niall"

He pulled me to him, kissing me passionately. Shifting so he's on top of me, my hands on his hair like it already has its place there. His hands sliding on my sides, to my thigh and back up. God, his hands feel so good on me. His lips now travel down my neck and the sensation just keeps getting better.

"Niall.." I panted.

"Tell me what you want baby"

"Love me"

And he did, his mouth went back to my lips making me feel what I just requested. I moan against his mouth in response. His kisses were now more sensual, hotter. His hand rubbing down my thighs, lifting my dress showing my lacy white panties. I pulled his shirt up showing his perfectly toned abs. This is one of the unique things about Niall, he doesn't need a tattoo to look hot.

"Lets get you out of that dress"

Unzipping my dress, throwing it on the floor together with his shirt. Leaving me with nothing but the matching undies.

"You're so beautiful Megan"

"I'm glad you're enjoying the view" I say pulling him to kiss me again. With this bra on and Niall topless, the friction I felt being this close to him is already too much but I want more. And like he knows what I've been thinking, his mouth travel down my neck. Kissing and licking. It reaches my breasts and I arch my back. It feels so good. Like an expert my bra was gone just like that. Niall's tongue travel around my breasts, taking it slow and stoping on each nipple, sucking it gently.

"Oh God Niall"

"You tastes so good baby"

His tongue where so good but his hand's also a showoff, caressing my sex. I didn't even remember him taking off my panties. Niall lowers down untill he reach sex, doing his magic.

"I want you Niall"

Unzipping his pants, tugging it down until it join the pile of clothes on the floor. Niall's huge, leaving me staring at this master piece infront of me.

"You ready?" he asks with a rubber on his hands.

"I want to do that"

He hand me the condom and I wrap it in his huge erection, making him gasp as my hand slides around him.

"Do it"

He positions himself at my entrance and slowly enters me. The pain is so much that a tear escapes my eyes.

"My God Megan, I didn't know you were still.."

"Just do it Niall"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah"

Slowly he enters me again, the pain still there but bearable. His pace changes a little faster, drawing all the sensation between my thighs that I feel like I'm gonna explode.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, its painful but the good pain"

"I'm almost done baby, stay with me"

In a few more thrust I reach my climax as Niall reach his. So this is sex. When Naill finish cleaning us up, he lays beside me. Pulling me closer to him.

"Are you okay baby?"

"A little sore"

"Why didn't you tell me you're still virgin"

"You didn't ask"

"Silly" he said kissing my head.

"I'm glad you were my first"

"I'm gonna be your first and last Megan. I won't let any man touch you like this. Not if I'm still alive"

"So its us?"

"Us?"

"Yeah, like you and me to infinity and beyond"

"Yeah, infinity and beyond"

"I like that"

"I love you Megan"

I turn so I can face him.

"Say it again"

"I love you Megan Marie"

"I love you too"