Lowest

"Do you fuckin' think its that easy?" George yelled. This meeting didn't start out smoothly. Its not that I'm surprise coz I kinda expected it. Good thing Harry, Liam, Louis and Zayn are here with me. Its the first time I met George after that incident.

"George its not that. We know people were disappointed.."

"Disappointed? Really Harry? Its not the people I'm worried about but the sales your album make. Nobody's interested in this boyband anymore"

"I don't think thats true. I can still read the warm support our fans give us in social media"

"Whats in the internet isn't always true Louis whats true is the report music stores give us. This is the fucking truth. One Direction is down"

"I'm sorry..this is all m"

"Shut the fuck up Naill" George hissed.

"Hey, you can't talk to Naill like that. He already apologized, actually alot of times already. Not everything is in our control George and you know this is what showbusiness is all about"Zayn said.

"Producers don't accept apologies Zayn, let me remind you that. They've invested, to what? Unsold concert tickets? Spoiling albums in the shelf, this is money that we're talking about and you can't just expect them to accept sorry after all the money they spent"

"What can we do then?" I ask

"Why won't you answer that, you and your little bitch made this shit"

"Enough!" Liam shouted.

"We have so much respect for you George but now after hearing this I don't know what to say. One Direction isn't about fame and money, we made our albums to inspire our fans with our music not to buy a house or a fancy car. We do concerts so our fans can see us, let them know that we appreciate everything they did for us. The band and I are not just for the money George and I expect you to know that by now"

"We'll let see"

"You know what, maybe the problem isn't with us, maybe the problem is with the management"Louis said

"Huh? Us? We did anything for your sake. Tried everything to make you guys a success"

"Well, try harder this time" says Harry

"I can't believe you guys"

"We are paying you George, the money you said we get every album sold is the one feeding you and your family. You should do your job or else we'll look for another manager who can manage us properly and not just think of us as a milking cow" Zayn said.

All of the respect and love I have for the boys doubled today. How can I be so lucky to have friends like them. All of this is my fault, I take the blame but they are the ones solving it for me. I can't believe I'm so helpless, I don't even know what to say, I'm afraid whatever comes out in my mouth will just cause another trouble. But for once I have to be the one who'll take the huge step.

"Are you sure about this Naill?" Laim said.

After the meeting with George I convinced the boys that the best thing for me to do is come out in the public and explain. Now I'm about to step infront of the press. Cameras are all over the place, reporters are ready ofcourse with their questions to grind me. But I have to do this alone. So here I am now sitting infront of them.

"Good day everyone.. thank you for being here in such short notice" I greeted nervously.

"I'm here standing.. well sitting to be exact"

The laughter I heard from them is somewhat fueling up my confidence.

"Well... Well,uhmmm.. I... I just want to apologize to everyone for being a jerk"

"Last month has been the lowest time of my life, next to the day my mother died.."

"Well, seriously guys I want everyone to know that I take responsibility to all the things that happened to me, One Direction and to the people I love. Things were getting out of hand and it was too late when I realized that everything was falling apart"

"It was payback for a mistake I made when I was still a little younger, back when I was not Naill Horan. I promised someone forever but failed to keep my promise. I left her coz I'm not ready for commitment and I hurt her. She did nothing but love me and I was selfish to give in with my cowardness. So that was me running away and now that mistake caught me"

"I don't have any reason to give why all of these happened. Like everybody else I'm just human, I make mistakes, I fall inlove. Please don't blame others.. its just me guys. And I'm deeply sorry. A massive thank you to the people who's still there supporting One Direction. I'm sorry if I failed our fans, I'm sorry to all parents who thinks were being bad influence, I'm sorry to all the ladies that I disappointed"

"But this not just about apology, I would also want to take this opportunity to thank everyone. Thank you to Harry, Liam, Louis and Zayn for being the brother that I never hand, One Direction or not guys you'll still be the bestest friend I'll ever have. To my Nana, I love you so much and to Megan. I don't know if you can see this but I want you to know I never stopped, I lost my cape but I'll take a plane to reach you. I just need time to fix myself so I can love you, without no hesitation, without glitches but just love you like how you need to be loved"