Jake

"Niall?" Megan said just when the door opened. Surprise is an understatement.

"What are you doing here?"

I entered the room without a word. She's stuck in the door waiting for me to say something. But I didn't, I don't know what to say. She turns away as my eyes meet hers. I stared at Megan, it may not be very clear what she's doing but I'm not dumb.

"I'll give you back your money" she said.

"Don't do that"

"Then what do you want?"

"Tell me everything"

I walk towards her traping her on the wall.

"What are you hiding Megan?"

"Niall please, don't do this" she said tears are running down her cheeks. It hurts me to see her this way, all I wanna do is take away the pain she's feeling. Take her away from all of this. Her head rests on my chest as she continue to cry, my arms are now wrap around her. I cup her face with my hands so her eyes could meet mine

"Talk to me. I promise I won't judge just please Megan let me help you"

"Why are you doing this?"

"I don't know but I can't stand seeing you like this"

We sit on the edge of the bed, my hand holding hers. She takes a deep breath before she starts to talk.

"My dad left when I was three, my mom raise me alone. She worked double to give me my needs. I was not old enough to understand everything yet but I can feel somethings wrong with her. A lot of times I can hear my mom cry at night, she thinks I'm already sleeping but I heard everything Niall, everything. She died when I was ten, depression took her. She tried to fight it but one day we saw her frozen cold in the bathroom, lifeless. Thats the day she was defeated Niall, depression won. I grew up with my grandma your Nana's friend. She took care of me, gave me eveything I want. I thought it will stay the same but then she's diagnose with cancer of the colon. All the money my family have were spent for her treatment. I was twelve when I was forced to work to support myself in school and ofcourse my grandma's treatment. My relatives sometimes help us but it was not enough. When I reached fifteen my friend introduce me to Jake. He helped me with the expenses that I need for grandma, he was there for me. I depend on him in almost everything"

"Then that led you to be in a relationship?" I ask

"He's not my boyfriend. Jake is married, he has two kids back in Ireland"

"But you said.."

"We say that to people especially to boys so they won't be intrested in me because he needs me for his business"

"Business?"

"Rich old men, politicians even disabled guys were my customers. Yes Niall I'm paid to be there escort"

The tears from her eyes multiplied.

"Do you still want me to continue?" she asks I hold her hands tighter assuring her that I'm still here to listen.

"A month after my grandma died things between Jake and I changed. He said its time for me to pay and I don't know what to do. I'm still sixteen back then. He threaten to sue me and I know I have to do anything just to pay him. Thats the time he offered me the job. I work for him, every night I met different man, from different ages. I keep on asking him how much left do I owe him but he always say its still the interest I'm paying. Funny coz he doesn't have a list of how much I have to pay but I can't complain coz he will tell everyone my secret if I won't follow him. I'm scared of what will people think of me"

"So every night you have..uhmmm.. you know with different guys?"

"Sex? No Niall, not that. I was still minor and he know it will cause him trouble if he force me do it. I just accompany the man he books. I'm still blessed coz all the man I met were gentleman. They don't force me to do things but still I feel disgusted with myself that's the reason of all the makeup. Its a cover for me to hide from them when I'm out like in school or anywhere"

"So if we pay Jake he'll let you go?"

"We?"

"Yes, we. I will help you Megan trust me with this"

"Okay but I will pay you back"