Producer

Today is Saturday, I'm free from school but I have to do my job, which I'm sure you're all aware of. After a quick shower and put on something comfy for work I started to prepare breakfast for me and Naill. Its still seven o'clock and he won't be up till eight, Naill's just not a morning person. When the table's set, its finally time wake mister perfect. I open the curtains in his room letting the sunlight in. He's still on his bed, sleeping like a baby. I let my fingers travel on his hair, then to his face down to his neck, his chest then to his belly.

"Lower" Naill said still with his eyes close.

My fingers did what it was told, massaging his morning hardness. He moans as my hand rub his erection. Pulling down his boxers, freeing the little junior there.

"Oh god.." Naill panted as my mouth takes his erection.

Sucking every inch my mouth can take. His hand fisted my hair, guiding my head like how he wants it. Naill tastes so good in my mouth, I can feel the wetness building between my thighs. His hands grip the sheets and his legs tense, I can feel his about to come. He pulls me up so my lips can meet his, kissing me hard like its what he needs to survive. Naill pulls my shirt up and quickly unhooks my bra.

"Oh god Megan"

He pulls my pants down together with my panties, now I'm naked. So naked infront of him. He kisses me again this time his hand were reaching my sex. Pushing a finger into me making me moan in his mouth. He continue to kiss me hard while pumping his finger. I feel empty when suddenly he withdraws it but got lost right away when his cock enters me. Without rubber on I feel like we're more closer. The sensation of his flesh against mine is mindblowing. Lowering myself, while looking at him watching me ride him slowly. His hands cupping each of my breasts, tugging and pinching every nipple. My pace turns faster as I can feel that I'm about to explode.

"You feel so good baby" Naill said adding fire. I can't take it anymore, I come. Come hard.

"I'm close Megan" he said lifting me.

My mouth returns to his cock, sucking it again. Until I can feel the warm salty fluid in my tongue. He's done.

"Come here baby"

Naill likes to cuddle, and as much as I want to he has appointment at ten.

"You have to work"

"They can wait"

"Naill.."

"Megan, you worry too much. Ten more minutes okay?"

"Fine"

After twenty minutes. Yeah, he said ten but then added five more minutes like two times. That's why we're always in a rush because of this, I'm not complaining but I hate it coz we're like cramming. He walks naked to the bathroom and stops just right at the door.

"Megan" Naill calls.

"Yup"

"I love you"

"Copy"

"You're late" Giselle greeted.

"Good morning G" Naill said.

"Meg, you're suppose to be here an hour earlier but its what? Nine-fortyfive. Its your job to make sure Naill is here on time. Its just that simple but.."

"Don't talk to her like that. Its my fault" Naill interrupted.

"You're spoiling her Naill"

"Let me remind you Giselle, she's my assisstant not yours and Oh maybe you forgot, Megan's my girlfriend and no one, even you will talk to her like that"

"Is that so?"

"Yup"he said like its no bigdeal.

"Giselle, I'm really sorry. It won't happen next time"

"It really shouldn't"

Its my fault, I should have convince Naill harder. I hate complications at work, especially with Giselle.

"Baby, its nothing"

"Next time you listen to me"

"Okay..okay.. just don't get mad"

"I'm still pissed Naill, can we talk later?"

"Sure. Are you okay?"

"Later Naill"

I left him and look for Giselle. I have to explain things and apologize to her. I found her in the pantry, preparing something.

"G.. Look I'm so sorry for what Naill said. Its my fault. I know I should have been more persistent"

"Meg, I know Naill's stubborn. And I'm sorry too, I'm just a little pressured today. We have a very important guest and you know that aside from being their stylist Diego puts me encharge with stuff like this"

"I'm really sorry G"

"Its okay darling, but next time I hope you push Naill a little harder"

"I'll try. Anyway who are we expecting today?"

"Well, I'm not really informed about our guest but Diego said he's producing One Direction's next album. And its a big thing for the management to have this guest as a partner"

"Is he here today like to check if the boys are okay?"

"I don't think so, coz Diego said his very sure about producing but it would be a bad impression if the boys came in late right?"

"Yeah, I understand"

"Forget it darling. C'mon lets check if the guest is already here"

Giselle and I went to where the boys where. One of the conferrence room this building has, they chose the best one so this guest must be really important. Naill almost run to me but I told him later to keep him in his seat. He has change into a gray suit and white shirt underneath. Very formal for Naill's taste but Harry, Liam, Louis and Zayn were dressed the same. They were even surprisingly quiet today. I sat beside Giselle in one of the corner when Diego came. He's One Direction's manager.

"Good day gentlemen, I'm so glad we're all here today"

"Good morning" says Harry

"Well, I'd like you to meet Mr. Preston. Mr. Preston this is One Direction. That's Naill over there, Louis, Liam, Harry and Zayn"

"Good morning boys" Mr. Preston said. He's an old man not too old, I guess just in his fifty's.

"Mr. Preston here will partner with our management in producing your next album and upcoming world tour. Isn't that exciting?"

"Cool" Louis answered.

"Well, I'm happy to finally meet you gents. I came here personally not just for the signing of contract but to personally invite to my neice's birthday. She's been a fan and I would want to surprise her"

"Sure, no problem" Harry said.

"Good. I'll see you guys then. I'll just leave you this" he said, placing a small red envelop on the table.

"Thank you Mr. Preston" says Liam.

"Okay guys, I'll just walk Mr. Preston back to the office. You can go now and prepare for tonight's party"

Really? He came here just invite the boys for a party. He could just mailed it or something.

"Meg, can you help me find suits for the boys? Ti's on leave and I need your help"

"No problem"

"Thank god, but I'll let you talk to Naill first coz he's shooting daggers on me"

"Okay, I'll be quick"

"See you outside then"