Head to head

"Meg" Stacy called. Naill's with the boys in a conference room signing contracts for their shows and endorsement. I was left in the lounge with Eddie when Stacy arrives.

"Hi"

"Can we talk?"

"Sure, Eddie can you wait here? I'll just talk with my friend outside for a moment"

"Okay" Eddie said good thing his busy with his tab.

Stacy and I are in the hallway. Not a cool place to talk but I can't leave Eddie.

"I'm sorry I have to watch over Eddie. Is it okay if we talk here"

"No problem"

"So? What are we gonna talk about?"

"You know about me and Naill right?"

"Yup, he already told me"

"Good. I just want you to know that I came and decide to work here as a friend. I'm not a returning ex with grudge. So you need not to worry about me"

"I trust Naill, don't worry"

"So can we be friends? I don't have girl friends here in London"

"Sure, no problem"

"Really?" Stacy said hugging me tightly. Its weird right? But she sounds sincere so she must be sincere.

"Here" she said handing over her phone.

"Give me your number so we could have girly talk sometimes. We could go shopping and go to salon together"

"That's so nice of you"

"We'll be bestfriend" she squeals.

"Yeah"

"See you around Meg" she said hugging me.

I haven't deal with exes before so being friends with your boyfriend's ex is really something I'm looking forward. Stacy looks nice, she always smile so I think she's really friendly. And I find her pretty, very pretty that it intimidates me. She's the niece of Mr.Preston she must be living the life. All of the things she has I don't. Maybe I should be worried. But Naill told me not to and I'm programmed to believe him. I trust Naill, more than I trust anyone. Plus Stacy said I shouldn't so I really shouldn't right? Well, I don't know. Atleast now she means no harm, I have to relax, go with the flow.

"Meg, are you okay?"Harry interrupted.

"Yeah, why?"

"You don't look okay"

"Really? Well I'm okay. Are you done with your meeting?"

"Yeah, I'm here to get Eddie"

"Oh, he's inside"

"Thanks Meg"

Stop overthinking things Megan. Its nothing. Past is past never to discuss.

"Bye Meggie. I'll see you later okay?" Eddie said.

"Yeah bye bigboy"

I went back inside the lounge to relax, meditate. Hah! meditate. Yeah, yeah I'm overacting.

A tingle in my ear brings myself back to life. I must have slept while meditating.

"Baby" Naill continue to whisper.

"Yeah, what?"

"Lets go. You can sleep at home before we'll go to Harry's"

"Okay"

But before we even reach the parking lot my phone starts to ring. Like yesterday its an unknown number.

"Who is it?" Naill asks