Megan Marie

I was out all day recording and went home late. The house is dark just the light coming from Megan's room is illuminating the place. Her door is a little bit open and I can hear moans. I was so disgusted and not just that, I was overwhelmed with jealousy. Megan and I are friends and what I'm feeling is not appropriate.

"Megan!" I shouted behind her door. This is still my house, my rules. They can't just have sex here.

"Get out young lady!" I continue to scream, anger consumes me. If I have to drag her out of the house just to make her leave then so be it.

"Megan come out!"

"Niall" I turn to see her behind me with a toothbrush on hand.

"What happened?" she asks. I open her room and find it empty. Her computer's on, she's watching a movie.

"I thought I heard.." I begin to say as she walks to her room to check what I was looking. This is freakin' embarrassing.

"You heard what?"

"Why didn't you turn on the lights?"

"You heard what Niall?"

"Nothing"

"Nothing.." she said raising an eyebrow.

"Lets call it a day okay? See you tomorrow" I said walking to my room.

I lay on my bed with her on my mind. The jealousy I felt earlier when I thought she's with someone else alarms me. I admit I like Megan but I don't think its still enough for me to feel that way. She makes me laugh, she's carefree, she eats like me and the list goes on but she has a boyfriend. I can't fall for her, somebody owns her. I can't? Or shall I say I shouldn't.

The next day she's eating in the kitchen when I went out of my room. Unlike her usual, her makeup today is light almost nothing, her hair is in a bun showcasing her face. She's beautiful, God she really is. She caught me staring but this time I didn't look away. Her blue eyes bore into me.

"Do you want coffee?" she asks but I continue to stare. Her cheeks turning red making her look more beautiful.

"Stop that Niall"

"You're so beautiful Megan"

"How many times do I have to tell you that its just Meg"

"Megan"

"I still have class Niall, see you later" she said leaving me behind.

What's happening to me? This is so wrong. Maybe its because its just us here, that probably if I invite other people this feeling will fade.

The boys came after a few hours with food and drinks. Liam brought dvd's for us to watch. They were not expecting an invitation from me but I just told them that I'm bored when the truth is this is a little experiment to check if I was just being socially dependent to Megan.

"Your place looks good, I'm impress" says Liam.

"Megan cleans it every now and then"

"And where is she?"

"School"

We were settled in the living room watching a movie. Liam, Zayn and Louis were seated on the couch, Harry's on the floor with me. They brought alot of snacks and beer. I tried to focus on the movie but I can't help but glance at the door waiting for her to come home.

"Is she suppose to here by now?" Harry asks

"Who?"

"Meg"

"I don't know, I don't keep track of her schedule"

"And I'm suppose to believe that?"

"Yeah why?"

"Nothing. Its just that this past few days you've been distracted."

"I'm not"

"If you say so"

The movie went on and I tried my best to avoid looking at the door but when it opened my neck turn automatically. Megan looks surprise to see my guest but immediately look down and almost run to her room. They all look at me and I just shrug.

"She's not wearing too much black now" Harry said.

"Yeah, I noticed that"

"I'm very sure you did"

Harry cook dinner for us, they ask me to call Megan for her to join us. I knocked but she didn't answer, I'm surprise to find her door unlock so I opened it and went inside. She 's sleeping in her bed with books beside her. Her stereo is on but not loud like the usual. There's a small teddybear in her bedside and I noticed the frame beside it. It has a photo, I'm guessing its her mom with a little blonde girl. Where is she? I didn't even bother to ask Nana about it and Megan didn't mention it even once. I know we hardly talk because what we do is fight but I manage to know little things about her. Her name's Megan Marie Collins, she's 18 years old and she doesn't have sibling like me. She was born in Ireland and studied ballet at the age of four. She likes the color green and she loves to eat pickles dipped in mustard. She can sing though she didn't tell me but I heard her once. She can cook and the taste is decent enough. She likes bears coz I noticed almost all her things has a picture of it, even her towel. She likes suspense movie just like the moaning I heard from her room is coming from the movie Wrong Turn. She's into heavy metal but sometimes I hear her listen to mellow just like now. She has a big mole in the center of her back, not that I'm peeking but I saw it once when she stormed in my roon with just a towel on. She laugh so loud that it will make you laugh just hearing it. She eats alot, sometimes I wonder where the food goes. And lastly she has this incredible bright baby blue eyes that sparkles. I'm a little observant I guess but this things makes me want to know more of her. I look at her sleeping and was mesmerize. I tuck her hair at the back of her ear making her shift an open her eyes.

"What are you doing here?"

"Dinner's ready lets eat"

She looks at the door trying to decide.

"Its okay they won't bite" I say offering my hand. She looks at it suprisingly.

"C'mon"

She smiled and took my hand. There's a foreign feeling the touch brought me and it makes me worried of what it means. Because I'm pretty sure I know what it is but too scared to admit it myself.