Independence

The clock's ticking, its half past six in the evening but the clattered boxes on my floor remains untouch. My first day here in my new pad but I'm having the urge to call Nana for help, infact I already did but as what she always say "In new experience you'll find new lessons and in new lessons you'll grow." I used to believe that but from where I am now, I doubt it.

Since Harry moved with Paige, the boys decided to move as well which left me no choice. My pad has two bedrooms, a bath, livingroom and a small kitchen. Zayn helped me find this place, its near his so I can run to there house if I need help, probably its time for me to start running.

I scan through the boxes that Liam helped me pack and label. Where do I begin? Since my stomach's grumbling I guess I should start where the food is. Carrying the box labelled Niall's Hideout , I went to the kitchen and place it in the black marbled kitchen counter. Yeah, my pad is mostly black. Its a good way to hide the dirt, it also matches my taste I presume. The box is full of plates, glasses, utensils and a few pots and pans. But where's the food?

"Where's the food?" I ask as soon as Liam answered the phone.

"What food?"

"The thing that I'm suppose to eat"

"Oh that, in the supermarket I guess"

"You've gotta be kidding me"

"Certainly not. You can't just buy grocery items online"

"Well I heard there's an online supermarket"

"That I don't know but I suggest you look outside your window and I'm sure you can spot a store or something. There you can find the food that you're looking for"

"But.."

"Bye Niall. Oh, before I forgot your clothes need laundry" he said before cutting the line.

Urrghhh.. this is madness. I wish all this things would just come out of their boxes and float in the air to where it fits. I hate living alone, I don't know if I'll manage. What if I'll forget to pay the bills? Who will fix the house if something's broken? Who will do the laundry and of course lets not forget the cleaning. Why did I even end up to this?

I followed what Liam instructed and surely there's a supermarket just a few blocks from my place. I grab my hoodie and head out.

The flickering lights from the post, the random faces on the streets makes my breathing heavy. I have never been alone like this in streets. Well, before One Direction this was easy but now? Its hard to do this without being mob at. I entered the store with the big blue BCS sign infront. Its a small grocery store but they have all the things to keep my tummy happy. After a few minutes my cart is full and I'm already on queue in the counter when an old man stood behind me eyeing the items in my cart.

"You're having a party young boy?"

"Err no, its just me stuffing the fridge"

"Well, I can see your appetite is a little unhealthy"

I admit most of it are junk and microwavable coz my cooking skills hinders me from eating what's good for my body. Probably its time for me to start reading cookbook or maybe just watch cooking channels.

"A piece of advice from and old folk, Green is the key to live long and youthful"

"I'll remember that sir"

When I reach the counter the cashier looks at me curiously. I adjusted my hoodie trying to cover more of my face. This is it, the part where I'm busted. I'll go straight tomorrow's headline

Niall Horan Spotted Shopping a Bunch of Junk what a pathetic title for myself, to star in a sextape would be much more interesting.

"You look familiar" she says pointing a poster of 1D in one of their stalls. Damn endorsements.

"That guy? No not me"

"Really? You really do look like him"

"I get that alot but that guy's awful. I mean look at his hair"

She just shook her head and continue to punch in my items. I went home carrying three bags full of grocery items. How did I manage? I don't even know. I surely will do some research on all the things that could be delivered to save me from all this.

At eight o'clock I'm on the last few items for the kitchen. The grocery's been kept, my food is heating up and my laundry's in progress. The sound of the ding coming from the microwave signals that its time for me to eat. With the food in my hand and a beer on the other I went to the livingroom to start eating. I still have a lot of boxes to attend to but my stomach can't wait. One lesson that I learned from this is its certainly much harder to unpack than to just stuff all these in the box.

The TV's on with no one to fight over the remote, the food smells like coming from the world's best chef kitchen plus an ice cold beer to top it all. What more could I ask for? I mean, I hate moving but if this means having things for myself I don't think I'd still be complaining for long.