sam-ship, end

dohyun suddenly springs up and made his way to the window, opening it. 

"want to stargaze?" he reaches out his hand and smiles at me. i smile at him and grabs his hand, making our way to the roof.

"woah," i gasp at the scene unfolding in front of me, "its so pretty," i smile and looked at him with excitement.

"whenever i feel down, i go here to fix my senses." he chuckles as he lays down, and i lay with him. "but its prettier now because you're with me. and you're part of the view." he smiles and kisses me smoothly.

"can i take a picture of you?" i reach for my phone in my pocket as he instinctively poses for the camera. "you're such.. a handsome human." i pout while looking at his pictures i took. sine it was dark and there were barely lights, a flash rang my eyes and i looked at him, holding up a camera. 

"thanks," 

"what the hell when did you get that?" 

"when you were busy staring at my beautiful face through the phone when you can see it personally," and he started teasingly sulking. "i love it," now he was staring at my pictures.

"i love you," i subconsciously mumble while staring at him and he chuckles. we both lay and cuddled while staring at the starry night. 

"i couldn't be more thankful for you." he suddenly says and tightens his grip on me. "i really am." he smiles and i look up to stare at him with a smile on my face. "i celebrated my birthday after all these years, and all it took was you and only you." i quietly stared at him, not wanting to ruin the light atmosphere. "dad, you see this woman beside me? i am most definitely sure i am going to marry her," he smiles as he looks at me. his eyes were brimming with tears which shocked me. 

"its okay," i stroke his side, "you can cry in front of me." i reassuringly smiled at him and he bursts into tears of joy.

"i love you until the end." he stares right through my eyes.

"i love you until the end too." i reply, as we gaze at each others eyes, under the sky full of stars-- being our witness of each other's love.

end.