sam

after the long class period, the bell finally rang signalling dismissal. i quickly stretch my arms up and arranged my things. 

"i'll go now!" eunhee left in such a rush and i just waved my hand to her.

"do you have plans?" i asked dongho while wearing the strap of my backpack. 

"er, none. maybe i'll just go home today," he scoffed and wore his backpack too. "good luck learning, do well." he winked then laughed and jokingly hugged me.

"whatever," i pat his back. "go home safely." i waved him off and smiled.

my eyes roam around the classroom to see dohyun still at his seat, arranging lots of his things.

"hey, you still up teaching me?" i pluck up every courage i had in me, and it didn't disappoint me. i lean on the seat beside him, and he looked at me.

"of course," he smiled. "im sorry, but i'll just get something from the other room, wait for me here." he said and waited for me to give a response with his anticipating gaze. 

"uh, sure." i smiled at him and sat on the seat.

while waiting for him, i fiddled with my fingers, nervous once again. it feels like this is the first time we're going to talk, but it isn't. i can literally hear my heart beating. i inhale and exhaled a lot of air to relieve some of my nervousness, but to no avail.

"hey, are you okay?" dohyun suddenly popped in the door which made me jolt up. "sorry, i didn't mean to scare you," he chuckled. "but are you okay?" he smiled once again.

"of course.." i fanned myself. "just.. a little hot." we both chuckled and he showed me a sleek folder which he got in the other room, i guess.

"should we go?" he smiled and looked back to me.

"yeah," i smiled and stood up, walking with him. it was so quiet so i kind of initiated to open about a topic. "what did you get in the other room?" i looked at him with eager eyes.

"uh, that one.." he suddenly looked nervous, which made me more curious. "that's an album," he smiled a second then suddenly walked faster.

"hey! wait for me!" i chuckled then ran a little to catch up with him. "what kind of album? photo album? if not then.. maybe your collection of recognition? what is it? could i take a look?" i pester him with my questions although i just want to annoy him. he just shrugged me off and i continued to do that until we got to a cafe.

"finally," he said and took a seat in front of me. i pouted at him and took a seat. he laughed as he look at me. "why do you look like that?" he chuckled.

"you didn't give me an answer." i pout and later laughed with him. "anyways, i'll go order. do you want anything?" i smiled and stood beside him.

"its okay, i'll order." he stood up which made me look small beside him. i bite my cheeks on the inside to suppress a smile, because of how close he was to me. i pushed him down to make him sit again.

"i'll order. for teaching me." i smiled. 

"fine, i'll order what you order."  he sighed,

"are you sure about that? i'll order espresso," i joked with a straight face.

"what?" he said a little louder than his usual voice, shocked of what he heard. "are you serious? that's too bitter!" he scrunched his face which made me laugh.

"that's why tell me your order," i chuckled until he gave his own. i went to the counter and waited for our drinks, then slowly returning to our table with the tray in my hands, careful not to drop the drinks, as i saw that i was getting close, as if on cue, dohyun glanced in his side and saw me.