i-ship-pal

"are you okay?" bohyun asks as he walks in on me staring at the wall.

"huh?" i flinch at the sudden voice, "of course," i smile at him. i lick my lips nervously and once again stare at the wall. 

"its sungcheol isn't it?" he sighs as he leans on the desk beside me. i sigh back as a response. "don't worry about him, he's a strong man," he chuckles but i still felt uneasy. "believe in him."

"i do, i just.." i blurt out. "i just feel sorry," i fiddled with my fingers. "i think i mislead him in so many ways. im.. so stupid," i sigh in defeat slumped on the chair, draining my energy.

"stop feeling sorry for having to like someone else," bohyun flicks my forehead lightly. "don't think too much about it. you both agreed to being friends anyway," he comforts me by caressing my hair. 

"yeah.." i mumble but sill can't get over the fact that for the first time in my life, i rejected someone so close to me.

"dohyun's getting back tomorrow," he tries changing the subject which made me distracted anyways.

"do you think i don't know?" i roll my eyes. "he's such a big idiot," 

"an idiot but you love him." he snickers and teases me.

"says who?"

"oh, so you don't? even if you look at the folder every day and every night, every second im going to see you, you're holding the folder. even if you ask everyday what day it was until today," he mocks me and i just rolled my eyes. 

"fine, whatever. you win," 

"i always do." he arrogantly looks at me.

----

"why are you so excited?" bohyun stops the engine of the car after parking it. 

"im not," 

"thank me for having to talk to dohyun's mom and your mom for them to be left behind so you can get yourselves some alone time." he pushes my forehead back while i was unbuckling my seatbelt. "i'll stay here, go get him."

"no, you're going with me."

"what makes you think you can make me?" he smirks and i grunt in frustration, leaving the car. 

i bounce my feet anxiously while waiting for their plane passengers to get out, and the moment i saw him walking out, i jolt up and looked at him intently. when his eyes landed on me, he gives me a grin and runs towards me, jumping to me with a big hug. 

"i missed you," he mumbles as he tightens the hug. i sniff in the familiar scent i've been missing for months and his warmth. after a few seconds, i've came to my mind.

"what the fuck were you thinking?!" i hit him repeatedly as i shout. "how! could you! reject! a scholarship! from! the states!" i frustratingly pushed him around as he chuckles. 

"its because of you, stop!" he laughs, even tried to dodge my hits. i stop, glaring at him. when he was slowly walking towards me again, i cup his face and harshly pulled his face to mine, pulling him into a kiss. at first, i thought i was too much so when i was about to break the kiss, he pulled me once more, properly kissing me now. "god, how many years i've waited for this," he whispers and smiles, our foreheads touching each other. now, im embarrassed.

"let's go, bohyun's waiting." i pull him once again with a smile on my face, hiding the fact that i was basically now a tomato. with a wide smile on his face, we made our way home.

"welcome back, son." auntie gives dohyun a big hug and pats his back. "i can't tell whether you've done well, but either way i know you'll do well." she smiles reassuringly and the other start hugging dohyun.

"to congratulate dohyun, and welcome him back. to congratulate bohyun and hyerin's scholarship together with dohyun, and to congratulate dohyun and hyerin. we all wish for your fruitful relationship," everyone raises their glasses except me. i hesitantly raised my glass and clanked it with theirs. after eating, they were all chatting and dohyun wanted to unpack.

"go and help him," bohyun pushes me and i look around. everyone was encouraging me so i had no choice but to agree. i follow dohyun upstairs awkwardly.

"so.. we're dating?" dohyun asks with a smile on his face.

"are we?" i joke around. "i thought you wanted me to be yours?" i ask as he hides his face in embarrassment. "i loved every single thing you wrote on that folder, don't be shy about it," i chuckle as i pull his hands away from his face. i land a peck on his lips before staring at him. "the only mystery for me now is your room." i run to his room as fast as i can and the second i opened the room, i was at awe.

"its basically a museum of you," he smiles as he hugs me from the back.