o

as if time stopped, i was more shocked that i was kissing him, rather than getting the camera.

suddenly, a flash comes out of the camera which made me stand up straight.

we were still flustered right at that moment, so i didn't look at him. i don't know what he feels! is he angry? or is he flustered too?

but despite that, i was celebrating inside. i didn't know that this kind of accident could actually happen. and i was happy it was dohyun. i thank the gods for the time and effort because of that, i got to kiss the lee dohyun!

the bell suddenly rang which made me jolt up, and while avoiding him, i hand him his camera hurriedly and ran inside the room. i hear him lightly chuckle which made me more embarrassed. 

i just wanted the day to end. i didn't want to face him. 

as fast as usain bolt, classes were over. 

"i have to go, i have a part-time, head home safe!" eunhee says and rushes off the classroom with her bag still unzipped.

"i have to go too, i have a gig. text me when you're home, bub." dongho kisses the crown of your head then rushes off too.

i sigh as i remember the scene awhile ago. i bang my head a couple of times on my desk before fixing my things to my bag.

"do you have plans for today?" dohyun's voice suddenly rings in my head and i thought i was imagining it, so i slap the book that was in my hand in my forehead hard that even i groaned. i caress my forehead which i am positive now, is red. i squint my eyes when i touched it then a hand suddenly grabbed mine.

my eyes went wide when the actual lee dohyun was in front of me.

"i asked if you have plans for today," he chuckled.

"im sorry!" i bowed abruptly which made me bang my forehead once again in my desk. i was acting so stupidly in front of me i only embarrassed myself more.

"hey, hey, hey," he assisted my head back. "forget asking you out, let's go the nearest convenience store. the clinic's closed because the nurse took the day off, let's go buy some ice." he gets my bag and assists me out of the room. i was too dazed to think of anything he said so i just let him drag me all the way to the store.

he lets me sit on a chair outside the store and asked me to wait for him. i massage my temple in order to rethink all the things that happened today which made you once again jolt up.

forget asking you out.

what the fuck does that mean?!

"i told you to wait for me, you didn't think of running off right?" he chuckles then pushes me down to sit again. he grabs the ice pack he bought and lightly puts it on your forehead. you get it from his hands then lightly bow as a sign of thanks. he gets another one then he puts it on his lower face.

"what happened to you?" you say with worry.

"well.." he smiles. "i got a bruise around here," he points on his lip which made you widen your eyes in shock. there was a wound on his side lip and for sure it was getting a bruise,

"did i do that?!" i ask worriedly once again then stands up. because of that, he stands up too. i bow ninety degrees to him and apologized. "im so sorry, for that and the one that happened awhile ago! i wasn't in my right mind! but if i didn't do that, your camera would be cracked right now, im so sorry!" i said.

"no, no, its okay, hyerin." he smiles then makes me stand up straight once again. "i'll walk you home, its getting dark." he smiles then guides me to my way home.

"im so glad you're finally going out of your shell," i sigh with a smile on my face, to cover up the silence we're uncomfortable about. "im so proud of you," i pat his back.

"i wouldn't have gone this far if it weren't for you." he mumbled and shyly smiled, and i stared at him in awe, touched with his choice of words. "i mean, for you.. dongho and eunhee." then i pout.

"we're all shocked about this, did you know that?" i chuckle. "we're happy that you're taking steps forward with our help," then i smiled at him. i lightly kick the rock that i was paying attention with a little far from where we are. 

"im shocked with what i am doing too," he laughs. "im so grateful for all of you," he stops which makes me halt too. i smile at him as he faces me. "thank you," he smiles back.

my heart bursts butterflies when he smiled. it was as if i was in cloud nine. i wanted to take a picture of him so i discreetly got my phone and took a picture of him. 

"i'll let you have that," he gives up and just stares at me with a smile. he mutters something i didn't hear so i asked him again. "huh? did i say something?" he nervously says and avoids the topic so i just let him.

"you're letting me have everything in my way today so i'll take a few more." i chuckle and let him face the camera. even though lots were blurred, i could see the smile in his face.

i smile as i saw an ice cream truck.

"hey, let's go! i'll buy you one," i drag him but he insists.

"isn't it too late to buy desserts?" he chuckles.

"its never late for ice cream," i scoff, "now let's go!" i got his hand and drag him to the truck. i ask him what he flavor he want but he just stares at something and his face was flushing red. i looked at what he was staring at and widened my eyes after realizing that our hands were intertwined. i quickly let go of his hand and became flustered. "h-hey! what flavor?!" i ask him a little louder than my usual tone which made him flinch back to reality.

"uh, mint." he shortly answers and as i order, he takes a loud sigh.

"here," i gave him his ice cream and guides him back on the way to my house.  "Why mint? it tastes weird," i initiate talking, so that the uncomfortable wind will go away.

"i also don't know, it has been the flavor i have been ordering since i was a kid," he smiles then looks at the now half-finished ice cream.

we take a few turns after finishing the ice cream then we arrived in front of our porch.

"thank you once again for taking me home. please go home safely, text me when you arrive." i smile at him then he smiles back. i wave my right hand then was going to go inside already but he pulled my hand back. 

i was flustered to feel his warmth but deep inside my heart, i loved it.

"..why?" i fake chuckle to hide my nervousness. "are you okay?" i ask.

he hugs me tighter and i pat his back. 

"im just very thankful for you," he sighs. "you don't know how much i owe you." 

i really didn't know. so i didn't talk but just caressed his back.

"i enjoyed today. thank you," he smiles and breaks the hug, but he was still holding my arms.

"stop thanking me, you're just working as hard," i smile. "go, its late." i caress his arm.

"thank you for letting me have that," he smiles, then walks off.

no, dohyun. thank you for letting me have an embrace i thought i wouldn't ever get from you.