ship-sam

i quietly left the street back to my house, going straight in the bathroom to wash my face.

"where's the guy?" dongho said as i come back in the living room with a towel.

"i think he's not gonna come back," i mumble then headed to the sofa. "he's got visitors.. i think." and smiles wearily at them who's had worried faces. "rock, papers, scissors!" i said then let out a paper. "you didn't play, i get the sofa. i'll go to sleep now," i said without stopping and laid down. 

muffling my face with a pillow, i cried through the night.

"what happened to her?" after an hour of fake sleeping, i heard eunhee whisper probably to dongho.

"do i look like i know? she went out with dohyun!" dongho whisper-shouted. i heard them sigh but i kept quiet, tears still rolling out of my eyes. they started fighting which irritated me once again so i moved a little to scare them and keep their mouth shut.

---

"good morning," my mom greets me with a peck on the cheek, laying out the breakfast we'll be having today.

"morning," i said with a dry throat, having to sob all night long.

"what happened to you? and i thought dohyun would stay the night too," she continuously asked but i just shrugged. "did you two fight?" she pat my back, concerned.

"what mom, no." i sighed and told her he had sudden visitors last night. "i'll wake them up," then headed to the living room. i sat for a while to regain my thoughts but failed. i sighed for the nth time, getting my phone.

from: lee dohyun-i

im sorry for awhile ago, i had sudden visitors. enjoy the night! please tell eunhee and dongho for me, hehe

received 9:18 pm

once again heaving a deep sigh, i kicked dongho who was in front of me, frustrated. 

"wake up deep sleepers, my mom made breakfast," with the word breakfast, eunhee springs up and heads to the bathroom to wash up. "dongho, mom made your favorite rolled omelets," i whisper beside him, taunting him with food but i get dragged down, tight in his hug. "bitch, let me go, im hungry." i said while hitting his arm that was around me.

"stop," he groans, "that hurts," he whines while his eyes are still closed. after a few minutes, "why were you crying all night long?" he said with a raspy voice. once again, everybody, i sighed.

"nothing much," i started. "just.. because." i smiled at him and pulled him up. "wash up, we'll be waiting for you." then i pushed him in the bathroom after seeing eunhee rush to the dining table.

"woah, this is a lot!" eunhee drools and dongho closes her mouth for her. 

"of course, i even added your favorites," mom mom smiled sweetly at them and we started eating.

"thank you for the meal!" dongho and eunhee bowed after eating.

"i'll wash the plates," i volunatarily stacked the plates and put them in the kitchen sink which was weird for them. it was once in a lifetime i did this so they gave me suspicious eyes. "what?" i asked.

"nothing.." dongho trailed off. "what really happened last night?" he asked after mom left us to go to the grocery store. 

"i told you, nothing." i snapped. "why are you all asking me that?" i sulked.

"its because we can't sleep a second because of you!" eunhee worriedly says.

"i assure you, nothing happened." i smile at them to wash their worries away. "i'll clean this up, go have a shower or something, we'll go out at noon," i inform them, then washed the dishes.