sa

after that night, dohyun often talks to me, even my closest friends. it made me like him more. everyone has told dohyun that he was too quiet, and we can all say he was trying. and im honored that it started with me.

it made me more comfortable around him too. i don't embarrass myself in front of him anymore, nor i stutter. i control my heart better than before.

"hey, its early in the morning to be daydreaming," eunhee says which made my imagination gone with the wind. "you're grinning like crazy," he smirked. "dohyun?" she guessed.

"of course it is, who else?" dongho suddenly pops out of nowhere. "or me?" then suddenly leans his face close to mine. 

i push his face out of my sight and glanced at dohyun. as usual, he was reading a book.

"good morning to the both of you too," i said then bring out some books out of my desk. suddenly, a paper slips out of the desk. "what is this?" i flip the paper that is well folded to see 'from your admirer,'  i sigh and slip the paper back to the book on a random page. but before i hide the book back to my desk, dongho took the book and found the paper.

"to hyerin, i just want to inform you that i like you so much.. and i hope you know me." dongho mocks what was written on the paper as everyone started wooing and cheering for me. i hide my face in annoyance while dongho and eunhee was laughing. "hey, this admirer has great guts, its been a months he's giving you these everyday," he laughs continuously.

"what can i do? i don't even know him to tell him i like someone else," my eyes unconsciously landed on dohyun, who was looking at me but now avoided my gaze. i sigh and got the paper back from dongho's strong arms.

---

we were talking about who that admirer might be while it was lunch time when suddenly, dohyun walked to our 4-chaired table. 

"hello.. can i sit here?" he pointed to the vacant chair beside eunhee and in front of me with the use of his mouth, since he was holding his tray of food.

we all eyed each other before slowly nodding. eunhee suddenly kicked dongho's leg which caused him to scream. he looks at eunhee who is telling him to transfer seats so that dohyun can sit beside me. 

dongho groaned, "please do sit there," he pointed beside eunhee which made eunhee roll eyes.

"selfish jerk," eunhee mumbles.

"sorry for the inconvenience," dohyun says while we were eating quietly.

"what inconvenience," i chuckle. "do eat with us form now on," i smiled at him.

"sorry but may i ask one thing," dongho said and dohyun nods. "where have you been these break times? its the first time for me seeing you on the cafeteria." he asks and takes a bite from his burger.

i anticipate an answer from him that's why i kept my eyes on dohyun. he suddenly glances at me then avoids,

"uh, im always reading and eating.." he nervously said. "in the classroom," he smiles, then eats. i nod then continue eating my food. 

"should we go?" i ask them and lead them out of the cafeteria. 

"uhm.." dohyun suddenly stutters and we all stop in walking. "uh.. i have something to do. you guys go ahead, thank you for spending time with me," he says before running off. 

"he never runs out of errands," i sigh and when i looked back, dongho was mercilessly headlocking eunhee. "what the fuck are you doing, dongho!" i ask and let eunhee out of his stunt. 

"she said i was a selfish jerk a while ago!" he sulks. 

"aren't you? dohyun was now getting comfortable with us after years! its hyerin's chance!" eunhee says and sulks back.

"you two, i--," i groan in frustration with the loss of words to say. "i don't know, whatever." i leave them sulking with each other then head to the room.

as i walk to the room, i thought about dohyun again. i loved that he was getting comfortable with us, although he still uses formality. i imagine the day that he gets to laugh free, with his shyness away. i chuckle at the thought, walking the empty hallway with a smile.

as i regain my senses, i take my eyes on what's in front of me once again. i see dohyun standing in the middle with a camera in his hands.

"oh," i said with the smallest voice within me. 

suddenly, everything was going slow once again. it was as if dohyun was the only person i can see and hear right at that moment. a smile slowly creeps up on my face, and my stomach starts blowing up again. 

dohyun smiles at me then slowly strides closer to me. 

"hey," he starts and i suddenly really regain my senses.

"hey, uh," i start to stutter once again when i thought i would never do that once again in front of him. "uhm. what's that for?" i quickly change the topic before he sees my blushing face.

"uh, nothing," he chuckles lightly. i reach for the camera to look at the photos but he stretches his hand up so that i can't reach it. 

"what? i can't even look at the photos?" i chuckle then try my best to jump and reach for the camera.

"yes, no. you can't." he smiles and tiptoes so that he's much higher. i just kept on jumping while he tries to put it away and not have it in my hands. 

with my last, powerful jump, the camera slips out of his hands and out of the hallway, through the window sill. we were on the third floor and i quickly use my computations to get the camera. 

with my fast reflexes, i got the camera before it falls.

holding the camera in my hand, still stretched out,

in front of me was dohyun, wide-eyed. 

while reaching for the camera, i accidentally pushed him with me and kissed him.