i-ship-sam

"oh, bohyun-ah," i smile as our eyes meet. "pretty right?" i ask and looked up once again. he hummed as a response and swung his arm over my shoulder.

"you're pretty late," he started and looked at me. "what did you really do?" he raised an eyebrow.

"oh my god," i rolled my eyes, "its true! i replied to everyone didn't i? its all the same text!" i groaned and left him to go inside the house. before taking a step in, a silhouette caught my eye and i took a look at it. it was dohyun. we just stared at each other and bohyun was just fuming with rage. you could barely see smoke coming out of his ears and nose.

"what the fuck does he want," he mumbles. 

"i'll talk to him," i stroked his arm carefully and let him in the house. "tell mom im home, i texted dongho and eunhee already." i winked at him.

"no, hyerin. i'll talk to him. i thought i clearly said not to show up in front of you anymore," he tightens his wrist. 

"you have a date tomorrow, might as well get some beauty sleep." he looked at me weirdly. "sungcheol and i planned it. you're going to have a date with seyoung tomorrow so go inside already," i raised my eyebrows, winning the argument when he slumped and glared at dohyun, getting inside the house.

dohyun, with his hands in his back pocket, walked closer tight-lipped. 

"if you have something to say, say it already. its late," i sighed and looked at him lifelessly, giving the coldest aura i have given my entire life.

"i.. particularly don't have anything to say," he whispers, but audible for me.

"then i'll go already," i turned on my heel but he stopped me. when i looked at his hand that was gripping my forearm, he immediately lets go. "what?" i ask once again.

"i was going to talk to you for awhile when i saw that your cut stung, but bohyun beat me to it," he releases a light, nervous chuckle. i wait for him to say what he was going to say, "are you.. dating him?" his eyes flickered everywhere, but not in mine. "k-kim sungcheol," he stutters out. 

"in what in the world do you think is the reason that it should concern you?" i glared at him.

"s-sorry," 

"we're not." i answered anyways. i couldn't keep it in. i don't want him to assume anything, either be on a scandal with sungcheol.

"well, is it.. bohyun then?" 

"what the hell?" my whole face scrunches when he asks once again. "are you fucking kidding me," i scoff. "im not dating anyone so if you're just gonna ask about the people who helped me while i was on my worse then fuck off," i rolled my eyes and prepared to leave him when he suddenly bursts out.

"just one more hyerin." i looked at him fiercely. "one more time, if you ask me to stay.. i'll--," i sighed to stop him.

"we were over this already." tears unconsciously brimmed my eyes. "go, dohyun." my voice cracked at the mention of his name. "i think you've hurt me enough already." i smiled a pitiful smile at him while he was just looking down.

"im so sorry," he bursts out crying in front of me, helpless. i didn't do anything but just stared at him, trying not to make him see my weak side. to avoid anymore conversation, i pat his arm and smiled. 

"i'll see you off next saturday." i smiled at him and left. i heaved a big sigh to suppress my tears, trembling breath came off. 

---

"finally!" i screamed as i went outside the room with my things, finished the last exam of the exam week. with a smile on my face, i stretched and inhaled the fresh air.