il

last week,

i just expected nice, quiet school days for the rest of my stay,

but since yesterday's incident, its only hopeful for me to say it. 

and today and for until who knows when,

as soon as i reach the school gates, everyone was looking at me with disgrace in their eyes. i sigh as i look down, avoiding everyone's gazes.

flashback

"here's proof,"  he said, then it didn't even took a second for him to kiss me.

with trembling hands, i stared at the unbelievable scene right in front of me. 

kang dongho was kissing me!

it took me a while to realize it and saw eunhee, my friend trying her best not to laugh out loud. 

"tell them,"  dongho said and gave me a wide eye, signalling me to tell something. i scrunch my nose, not wanting to joke around with him. dongho tightened his grip on my hand, begging, but didn't show it to younha, the girl in front of us and apparently WAS his girlfriend. 

"what.. do i need to tell them?" you squirmed your arms as you felt his grip tighten again and looked at him. his eyes were begging me but i didn't do anything.

"tell them," dongho said once more and used his cuteness in front of me. he leaned his face in my ear and said, "i'll treat you lunch for the whole semester,"  i sighed and jokingly punched his shoulder lightly.

"tell me what exactly!" younha was getting frustrated, and started making a tantrum. 

"what i mean was, what exactly do i have to tell them? you already proved it with a kiss," i said with a cutesy voice, clinging to dongho.

i heard dongho fake chuckle lightly, and he started patting my head. 

"you're so cute,"  dongho said and caressed my face. as soon as i look at him, i knew that everything,

from then on,

to the the very last day of my stay, 

that i was doomed.

he saw it all.

flashback end

"hey, what's with the long face!" eunhee smiled at me and sat beside me, settling her things.

"if you were the one who was pulled by dongho yesterday, you'd probably make this face too," i sighed and looked lifelessly forward.

"i probably wouldn't, i mean, that was dongho!" she exclaimed and put her hands together, making a face that's dreaming.

"urgh," i put my head down in my desk with a sound, which made eunhee stop daydreaming. she patted my back and sighed with me.

"that's right, you don't even budge for dongho, all your whipped for is lee dohyun. what you say is 'the total opposite of dongho," she mocked me.

"who's my opposite?" dongho's voice suddenly rang on my ears.

"nothing," i say. he smirked and looked forward.

it was true. i liked dohyun since i first stayed here. that was when i was grade.. 6? and now im on my senior year, that's 7 years. he was the first one i talked to here, the first friend i made, and the first and last  boy i'll like here. he was dreamy, and he was a bookworm. i liked that about him, which made me suddenly smile.

"you're whipped," dongho said and laughed, which made dohyun glance on our side. i hit dongho's back, shush-ing him.

i sit back when the professor came in, and started my shitty day along with dongho and eunhee.