BONUS smut chapter

So the day has come lovelies, I got sooo many requests on writing sexual scene in this book. And now I am finally doing it. If you are younger than 16, I can't know that.. its your choice what you read or ya dont, but this is meant for older people. I warned ya all, please don't get this book reported cuz of this one chapter.

Also it's in Adrian's POV ;) this is their first time together.

I had to hold back the whole dinner, every move she made was tortuous and she didn't even know how everything she does is so seductive

I had to hold back the whole dinner, every move she made was tortuous and she didn't even know how everything she does is so seductive. Her innocence makes my pants way too thight. And that dress, damn that dress, she is just showing off her lean figure and long legs.

Aiden is also really hard to contain. He has been repeating same sentence over and over again: "Mate her." like he was chanting. Or like that will help.

I want to give Nia as much time as she needs. Because once she breaks this wall between us down, she will awaken a beast. And no I won't hurt her, I just won't be able to hold back anymore.

We just came home not long ago from her offering to Tefnut. Naiad is already in bed, and I just got out of shower. It's super warm tonight so my shirt is off, hope she won't mind. What I do mind tho is when I step in our bedroom and see she is laying there in that little silky py's. I lay down next to her and pull her closer to me - for mine and Aiden's sake. She let out a small yelp which made me grin.

I look into her gorgeous blue eyes and say: "I love you more than you will ever know."

Nia smiles widely and says she loves me too. I cup her face in my hands and kiss her. It started slow and innocently but soon turned into a kiss full of passion and need.

What she said next was unexpected but it got me super excited. Literally.

"I think we should complete our bond." Nia said. I ask her is she is sure, just with last bit of restrict I have in me. Once she nods, there is no going back.

I pick her up and put her on my lap, so she is straddling me. My hands go to her hips, holding her in place, and her hands run up and down my chest. She moves her hips and grind on me, when moan escapes her mouth. I guess she likes how hard I am.

My lips move to her neck while my fingers go under bottom of her shirt, grazing her soft skin. Nia's hands go to my hair tugging on the ends and I groan from pleasure. Not even second later she helps me out of my sweats, so now I am only left in boxers.

I see she is all comfy so I finally let my hands roam free. As my lips go down, my hands go up. Her breasts are perfect. Not too big and not too small. They fit perfectly in my palm. I softly squeeze her left one, while licking her nipple on right one.

"You are so beautiful Naiad, so perfect."

"Adrian." Naiad whimpers and I can smell her arousal getting more intense with seconds.