7

Hey lovelies!

I have made a decision that this book won't have posting schedule. So I will be posting in whenever I want. Which will be a lot more often then twice a week. So I plan on finishing this book in two to three weeks spam. I will basically finish this book on my birthday.

Have a lovely day and enjoy this chapter.

Love,
Jenna Rose 💗

Love,Jenna Rose 💗

It has been 10 minutes into ride and we were still silent

It has been 10 minutes into ride and we were still silent. Didn't he say he wanted to talk?

"I am sorry about that dress earlier. I don't wear that revealing outfits." I try to start conversation.

"It's fine. As long as only my mom and me saw it. I really don't know what was my father thinking when he bought that dress."

I smile at him, not knowing what to say.

"I am sorry if I sometimes come out as cold and not caring. Since some events happened I pushed people away. And then you came along and I started to feel this things and I am conflicted. Yes I know you are my mate and I accepted you and our bond would probably forced me to be nicer to you. But I am an Alpha now and I can't show that there are any weaknesses for me. If I show them then rougues will attack and you know. And I will try to change that. And I know you think that I am bipolar-" I wanted to protest be he quickly shut me up"-I heard you mumble it to yourself once. And that is because I am. My wolf wants nothing more than to be with you and mate with you and it is human me that its conflicted. All I am asking you is that you give me time."

"It's fine Adrian. We all have our demons and I know you will get through them. All I am asking from you is to communicate with me. If something is bothering you don't dash away, stay and explain. Let me, your Beta and Gamma help you with your pack. And for the love of god please tell your cousin not to be in a same room with me. She hates me and I didn't even do anything."

"Okay. I will try harder to communicate. First thing Monday we are going to distribute tasks. Oh she is going back to her pack on Monday so don't worry, besides I don't like her either but my mom made me do it."

"Honestly I am glad. I mean I want your family to like me and when she showed the distaste towards me I was worried than you might reject me."

"Why would you worry about that? It wouldn't be your heart which would break."

"Just because I told you that my heart wouldn't literally break, doesn't mean I would be happy about it." I snap. "Sorry I didn't mean to snap."

"No I an sorry, I shouldn't accuse you of anything. I am already failing at this communication thing."

"Hah no you are not. Come on we are doing pretty great. Yes we will have more fights but I know we can work through them." I reassuringly tell him. And it's true we will probably have a lot of disagreements but all couples have them.

"You are right. I am grateful that you are my mate." He places his hand gently on my knee.

"I saw that your wolf is more gentle than you."

"You are right." He confirms.

"How so? I heard that ones wolf has more primal needs and so."

"That is because you are my mate. He acts more gentle and protective over you. But others sometimes fear my wolf. I am cold for a reason Naiad. I will tell you that reason one day and you will understand."

"I know. Maybe over time I will brake your wall of coldness. But no pressure, I like you the way you are." I try to lighten up the mood.

"So you like me huh?" He suggestively wiggles his eyebrows.

"I am sure it's just the mate bond." I go along with our joke.

"Sure, sure. Keep telling yourself that. You know so you can sleep easier at night." He chuckles.

"Oh? So that is what you do? You tell yourself that you don't really like me so that is why you sleep so well." Now is my turn to giggle.

•••

We joked for most of our trip and got to know each other better.

But I still have to adress one so called problem and we are about an hour away so it's best if I start now.

"Now there is one more thing I wish we could talk through." I say.

"Yes?"

"Why can't I watch over Aaron?"

"First of you are Luna, tomorrow you will have other responsibilities assigned. Second off he isn't your pup, and you know he will grow attached to you and will start to call you mom. What then?"

"I agree with other-responsibilities reason but I don't what would be wrong with Aaron calling me mom after some time."

"Why do you want some other pup to call you mom. Are you infertile?" He snaps. Keep your calm. Keep your calm.

"What? No I am completely capable of having my own kids. I just don't want Aaron to be lonely."

"Let's leave the topic for our kids for next time." He dismisses. Okay I will let him have this one. "And about Aaron I know a couple who can't have their own pups and will love him. I care for him too you know, for everyone my pack, in our pack. But there are some things I want to experience just with you and you only. Like having pups. I know it may seem weird to you that I wouldn't want to adopt anyone but let's give us a try first. And if we see that anything can't go the way we want we will adopt a pup or two or three. All I am asking from you is to give me time and let me show you how much you mean to me."

"Stop the car."

"What Naia, if I offended you in any way with our conversation I am really sorry, but we are in the middle of nowhere and I won't let you go out alone."

"What? I didn't say anything about going out. Just stop the car please."

"Naiad."

"Adrian."

"Fine." He stops the car and next thing that happened I blame on our mate bond.

Because I grabbed my Beloved by his collar and kiss him.

Too soon for them to kiss?