6

"Mommy, mommy!" I look at my daughter playing in the grass

"Mommy when is the baby coming?" I look from mu daughter to my tummy and I really am pregnant.

"Where is daddy?"

"Here I am. I will be your dad. We can finally be together Naiad." A spoky voice known as Jareth says. I begin to shake with fear as he approaches me and my daughter. I hug her tightly and protect both of my children.

"Naiad! Naiad!" I jolt from my bed to find myself in an unfamiliar bedroom. I look around and come to face with Adrian. I take a deep breath and feel myself relax at his sight.

He must have come to my room. We don't share a room, not yet at least. I barely know the guy and I really need to know what to do with that bipolarness of his.
(A/N: I really don't know if bipolarness is a word but hey my story my words. Right?)

"I was calling you for some time. And you shoke with fear, I could feel it through our bond. Is everything alright?"

"Yeah. Umm just bad dreams." I mumble.

"Did something happened that I should know about?"

Tell or not to tell? Now that is the question.

"Nothing important." I dismiss it.

"Okay. Look I have some pack work to do. Them we go grab your clothes and than we have a barbecue. By the time I am working, do not go anywhere, you don't open the doors you do nothing. Okay?"

Who does he thing he is using his Alpha voice on me?

"Yes Alpha." I mockingly bow.

"Naiad." He warns.

"What?" I play innocent.

"Just don't okay. We will talk in the car."

"Why the car?" I frown.

"Well we don't have any horse you can ride to your village, you can't shift into a wolf and I want to talk to you."

"But it takes hours, because we have to go all around." I whine.