8

Adrian smiles into a kiss and then slowly pulls away

Adrian smiles into a kiss and then slowly pulls away. It was sweet, short kiss.

"I didn't think you will be the one to make a first move." He smirked.

"Actually it was you who made it first." I remarked.

"What? No. You did it."

"Sure. Sure. Cuz you didn't kiss my cheek right?" I added.

"Fine. You win. So does that means I can kiss you whenever?" He inquired.

"I mean you can kiss me, but I am not a big PDA fan. So try to do it when we are alone okay? I don't want our relationship to be to show each other around or to be like each other's trophies."

He takes my hand and kisses the back of it. Then Adrian starts the car and goes back on the road. Our hands are still intervened and he looks at me longingly.

"I would never have you as a trophy. And I will respect your wishes in the matter of PDA."

I just smile happily outside the window. We rest our hands on my lap. It's good his car is an automatic so that he doesn't need to take his hand away to change gears. Slowly I feel myself drifting to sleep.

•••

"Naiad. We are here. We arrived. Wake up. Come on Naia."

I hear Adrian's voice and I slowly open my eyes.

"Hi." I smile at him.

"Hi. Did you had nice sleep? You almost broke my arm clenching it."

"Sorry. But yes I had a nice rest. You said we arrived yes? So let's get this over with." I sigh.

"Okay."

In the distance I see my mother, but no father. Well okay. I see my mom quickly dismiss her guard and when it's just her, me and Adrian I run to her and hug her tightly.