39

This song just because I listened to it while writing this chapter and I like it!

Adrian's POV yeeey!

Adrian's POV yeeey!

I can't believe this! I leave Naiad alone for just two hours and with guards and yet they managed to take her! What the hell!

If anything bad happens to Nia or our baby Sierra's destiny will be the same as Jareth's. I don't care that she is a woman and I should be more gentle with her. She doesn't care about that why should I!

The only difference about Sierra and Jareth is she is stupid. Jareth was smart and cunning, mean while she acts on impulse and doesn't think things through.

She couldn't get far. So she will hide somewhere she thinks I won't look.

Think Adrian you played hide'n' seek when you were little. She always won, because I didn't look at he places she went. I think about that and I finally remember!

•••

Naiad's POV

I feel this excruciating pain in my head and I groan. Maybe I can mindlink Adrian to get me some Tylenol.

"Good morning Naiad." I hear Sierra says and everything comes running to my memory. She kidnapped me! I open my eyes and see that we are in some strange attic. My wrists and legs are tied together on a chair.

"Where are we?" I ask.

"Not that far. Not that far at all. All we are waiting is for Adrian to find us and then we will kill you both." I try put my hand over my tummy in a protecting manner, but fail due to ropes. Don't worry my little bean they won't hurt you.

"Why are you doing this?"

"Want to be a Luna, can't be one. If you die Adrian will be lost so he will be easily killed. And then I can rule this pack." She just forgot that the pack can rise against her, and they would definitely defeat her and two bulky men.