5.0

Author's Note: This chapter is rated mature for smut I wrote at five o'clock in the morning  don't judge me

...

Pale moonlight streamed in through the open window, bathing the bed in the beautiful soft light and they fell upon the surface together. Seokjin barely felt it as he landed, back pressing against the blissfully cool sheets, a welcome relief to how heated his skin felt. Large hands worked over him, brushing across his chest and down his stomach to the hem of his shirt, lifting it up until it was slipping from him, being tossed in some random direction he didn't even begin to notice.

Felt lips follow the same path, down, down, down, until they were blocked by the edge of his pants and his hips arched, a desperate cry emitting from deep with his throat, thighs rubbing together to try and create some friction between them. Wetness seeped into the fabric and dripped down his skin, and he should have been embarrassed but he couldn't find that emotion within himself. Shifted as the button was undone and the tight cloth was tugged downwards, sighed as the cool night air met his heated flesh.

Cried out when teeth sunk into his thigh, leaving a mark on the milky expanse. Was ready to beg for relief when long fingers finally dug back into his waist and tugged down the underwear he wore, knowing that they were probably ruined beyond saving. Jerked when he was touched for the first time, the wetness of his mates tongue pressing against his folds, laving over them before dipping inside, darting into his tight heat in quick thrust. Before licking a long stripe upwards, finding the sensitive head of his clit and assaulted it. Suckled on the tiny little nub and had him practically screaming, hands tangling in dark strands as his legs shook. Pleasure filled his senses, overwhelming and powerful, and he wondered if he was going to be left whole when this was over.

A single digit slipped inside of him, using the tongue against his clit as a distraction, dripping wetness making the movement so incredibly easy. It worked in and out, preparing him for something bigger, and he sighed at the thought. Wanted it so badly he felt his walls clenching, ready to take more. A second joined and his hips bucked, soft sounds falling from his lips as his clit was flicked with the end of his mates tongue. Cried out when it was sucked into the warm cavern of his mouth and abused to the point of him sobbing out his pleasure. Another finger moved inside him, and he felt the light stretch then, took deep breaths and tried to focus on the pleasure of the alpha's mouth.

Jungkook was exceptionally skilled at this, a thought that made him bristle, his omega temporarily growing insanely jealous of what had been before. But it calmed instantly as another swipe of that tongue moved across his clit, bringing along the knowledge that this alpha was his. The mate of his soul, the bearer of his mark, and it was his legs Jungkook was currently between, and his pretty little pussy that was going to take his knot.

"Alpha." It was a soft whine, coming as a fourth finger worked it's way into his wetness, and for the first time he felt a hint of a burn, hips pausing as he tried to breath his way through it. They paused in their movements, simply sitting within him as that soft tongue stroked over his clit, long swipes of pleasure that had him forgetting about the pain. Until he barely felt them as they wiggled, scissored back and forth in preparation.

Heat was pooling deep within his belly and he cried out, hips arching as he tried desperately to get enough to drive them over that edge. His walls clenched eagerly, trying to milk those fingers and take them in deeper. Wetness grew and grew until he felt himself teetering on that precipice before falling over, careening down in absolute mind numbing pleasure.

"Jungkook." It came out as a scream, thighs instantly trying to close around the alpha's head, that tongue continuing it's work against his over sensitive nub, and he sighed in relief when it was over, when the alpha finally rose and those fingers slipped from him. It was almost too much now, and he fell back, entire body feeling as though it were on fire.