3.0

Author's Note: This chapter contains depictions of abuse towards the end! 

"Yoongi?"

"Yes?"

"May I speak to you for a moment?" That his step father would ask to speak to him was an unusual occurrence that only ever seemed to take place when he was in exceptionally deep shit.

Which he currently was. Sixteen weeks, to be exact.

"What's going on?" Walking into the office was like stepping into an episode of intervention, complete with his mother and step brother sitting around in a semi circle, as if prepared to read him some sort of heart felt letter about the pain he had caused them.

"You know what's going on you little fucking slut." Only it was his mother so of course nothing like that would ever happen.

"Yoongi -" There was his step father again, moving to stand and gesturing to one of the chairs. "We need to talk."

"About what?" He stayed standing, careful to do absolutely nothing to bring attention to the fact that he was currently showing, the thick fabric of the hoodie he wore concealing it.

"It'll be better if you sit down."

"I don't think so."

"Yoongi -"

"Let him stand." Hoseok finally spoke, glancing up for the first time, something like sorrow and regret apparent in those beautiful brown eyes.

"Alright." His step father finally conceded, before moving to perch on the corner of his desk. "Listen, Yoongi, I know this must be very difficult for you but, we need you to tell us the truth."

"About what?"

"About that little fucking monster you're carrying."

"Jesus fucking Christ, could you not?" It was, possibly, the first and last time his step father ever attempted to protect him from his mother. "Yoongi, we know."

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

"So you're not pregnant?" He didn't answer. He couldn't. All he could do was stand there and try desperately not to throw up. "That's what I thought."

"You're fucking getting rid of it."

"The fuck I am." He would never understand what came over him at that moment, only that suddenly the desire to protect this life instead of him welled up so strong that he couldn't ignore it.

"I'll fucking beat it out of you then." His mother actually stood up, taking a step towards him like she was going to do it right that second.

"I'd like to see you fucking try."

"Stop it, both of you." There was his step father again, only now he just sounded tired. "Hoseok, take your mother into the kitchen, please. I'd like to speak to Yoongi alone."

"The hell you are! That little fucking bastard is -"

"It wasn't a request." The deep voice of an alpha was difficult for any omega to ignore, and it made him flinch in response, watching as his mother practically wilted, the fight going out of her as she begrudgingly listened.

But not before stopping to back hand him on the way out, hand connecting with his cheek before Hoseok could even stop her.

...

"How far along are you?"

"Sixteen weeks."

"I see. Too far for anything to be done then."

"I don't want anything to be done. I want to keep it."

"Yoongi, I realize you think this is what you want, but you're still so young. You have no idea what it's like to be a parent."

"I don't care. It's mine and I want it."

"I understand. But we must think of what's best for the child. Don't you want that too?"

"How could being with it's mother not be what's best?"

"Of course, ideally, that is the best thing. But Yoongi, this isn't ideal."

"I'm not giving it up."

"Perhaps we could find a family near by, that would allow you to still see the child from time to time."

"No."

"Yoongi -"

"How did you guys even find out?"

"Your mother found a sonogram picture in your room."

"What the fuck was she doing in there?"

"She's your mother, Yoongi. She has a right to be in your room."

"The fuck she does."

"Who's the father? Perhaps his family would be willing to take it."

"I'm not telling you that."

"Yoongi."

"Fuck you."

"That's not how you get someone to help you."

"Help me what? Give my baby away? I'd rather fucking die."

"We have to figure something out."

"I already did. I'm keeping it."

"Yoongi."

"Nothing you say is going to make me change my mind."

...

When words failed, his mother chose to use action. Only her actions currently had him on the floor, cowering in a tiny ball, arms crossed over his stomach in an attempt to protect it.

"Who -" Another kick against his ribs, and he was sure he felt one of them crack. "- is the stupid fucking disgusting alpha who did this to you?"

"Fuck you." Talking back probably wasn't the wisest decision he had ever made, but he was bound and determined to protect his alpha until his last breath.

"You little fucking whore. You probably don't even know, do you?" Another sharp kick, this time to his hip, and silently he began to pray for the little life inside of him to he strong and endure.

"Sure don't." And another, this time on his already bruised and battered thighs.

"Fine, you wanna have this little monster so fucking bad? The second you have it you're giving it to your father and I."

"The fuck I am. You think I'm going to give you another child to fuck up?" That earned him the back of her hand against his mouth, and he felt his teeth cut into his bottom lip.

"Either you agree or I swear to god I will beat this little piece of shit out of you right now." Maybe it would be better that way. Sentencing his child to endure the constant wrath and neglect of his mother was a terrible fate.

But his heart wouldn't allow him to give up, to give in. His omega screamed that he needed to protect his child, despite how much pain and suffering he himself may have to face.

"Fine. You can fucking have it." There was one last, final kick, right in the middle of his back, and he cried out in pain as he felt his entire middle jolt.

"Be fucking lucky your father loves you."