025|

Ji

I stare out the window, looking out at the dark sky and enjoying the quiet that follows.

"Dear?" Chris says, holding the car door open. I step out,

"I'll bring the car to the garage." He says, as I walk to the front door. I push it open and place my keys down on the console table, the clicks of burning wood gets my attention. I close the door and my eyes turn to the dim lit living room, in a corner chair sat him. He eyes me up and down,

"Join me?" He asks, pouring another glass of liquor. I slip off my shoes and place them on the rack before walking over to him, taking a seat in the chair next to him.

"I called twenty times." He says, I pick up the cup and take a sip. The bitterness coating my throat,

"I was dealin with business." I answer, crossing my legs. Glancing at him, noticing that he was still in the maroon suit. His tie loosen and his hair messy,

"Figured....what I don't understand is why you're distancing it." He say, looking at me. I set down the cup,

"It isn't good for business, the top CEO in connections with a gang, rarely somethin' to brag about." I claim, his jaw clenches and unclenches.

"That's not up to you." He states, sipping his drink.  I lean more into the chair and we stay silent, it wasn't awkward nor was it comfortable. 

The fire lighting up our faces and the warmth touching our skin, hearing the front door open and close softly.

"Dear— sir?" Chris greets, Alec turns to him.

"Have you had dinner?" Chris asks, I pick up the glass and gulp down the rest of the liquid.

"No I haven't." Alec responds, I set the cup down and stand up.

"Get him dinner." I tasks, walking out and up the stairs.

"Follow me sir." Chris muffle voice echos through the spacious condo.  I unbutton my blazer and open the door to my room.

I slip off the blazer and set it on my bed before walking into the bathroom. Shutting the door softly and turning on the shower, I take off my jeans and my body suit. Placing them into the laundry basket and stepping into the shower, the cool water hitting my back.

I couldn't save those kids in time...

The foundation running down my arm, creating a muddy color on the rocks. The ink revealing itself from under, I let out a long breath.

I tug on the sports bra and open the bathroom door, switching off the lights.  Staring down at my phone as I walk out of the bathroom.

"You have a tattoo?" I look up, Alec stood with his dress shirt sleeve rolled up and unbutton at the collar.

"Yeah." I answer, glancing at my right arm. He walks into the room and comes over to me,

"It's so beautiful, you're......" He cups my cheeks softly,

"So so.....beautiful." His lips slam into mine and he hold the back of my head, deepening the kiss.  He bites my bottom lip, asking for entrance.  My mouth opens and he slides his tongue, starting to explore my mouth.  His tongue gliding across my teeth, tasting the previous liquor we had shared.

"Damn.." He whispers, pulling away slightly.  My eyes look at his, hands going to his chest and bicep.

"And I thought you couldn't get anymore moody." I comment, grinning softly.  He lets out a chuckle and pulls me in closer,

"You're all mine..." He says, a hint of disbelief in his tone.  I arch my brow,

"You thought I'd never be yours?" I ask, he smiles.

"Yes, there was a parts of me that knew you would never feel the same....especially since the first time we met I tied you up and gagged you." My smiles turns into a small smirk, I move closer.  Lips touching his ear,

"Kinky." I whisper, pulling away and walking to my desk.

"You....You can't just do that Ji!" He exclaims, a tint of red on his cheeks.  I pick up a document and read through it, ignoring his whining.

"Jiiiii!" He whines, I look over to him and chuckle softly.

"What love?" I ask, eyes returning to the papers.

"You can't just give me an overload of affection and then ignore me the next second." He scolds, I set the papers down and turn my full attention to him.

"I said one word." I argue, he curses under his breath.

"Well—." He's interrupted when his phone goes off, he pulls it out and brings it to his ear.

"What?" He answers harshly, I sit down in the chair and return to the papers.

"Are fucking serious?! Five fucking million down the drain!" He yells, jaw clench. I pick a pen from my drawer and sign my name,

"I swear Dawson once I get my hands on you I'm going to choke you until you're blue and purple." He growls, my brows furrow and then I pick up my phone.

I hum softly, tapping on the screen.

"You better have a plan on getting my 5 million back or I'll do worse than firing you." He seethes, glancing at me.

"I can have you killed in the matter of seconds, step over line again, I dare you." He adds, hanging up and slamming his phone into the wall.  My lips frown,

I just painted

He falls face first into my bed and turns his head in my direction, staring.

"I'm your personal assassin now?" I ask, staring down at the article.

"Never, I only say so because I know you can.  I'd ask, not force." He answers, drowsy.  I look up to him,

"Sleepy?" I question,

"No....." He mumbles, eyes closed and breath slowing.  I shake my head softly in disbelief and set down my phone and return to the papers.

"The King to the Queen...."