006|

Alec

I sigh and lean back in my chair, looking out to the sunset.  She won't leave my mind.  After the trip we talked as everything was normal but I could tell she was starting to distance herself from me.

A knock on my door interrupts my thoughts,

"Come in." I grumble, rubbing my temple.

"Mr. Lawrence is here sir." I wave her off and hear the door shut close.  I stand up and turn around,

"Shawn." I greet, he smiles.

"Alec, long time no see." We walk to each other bro hug,

"So what was so important you couldn't talk over the phone?" I ask, his smile grew.

"I'm looking for someone, she had actually shot me."  He starts, my eyes shift to the bandage around his arm.  Not missing the fact that he said 'she',

"Your looking for someone that shot you?  I don't think you're ok." I say, he lets out a chuckle.

"Well more specifically, I'm look for the girl that was with her."  His eyes soften,

"I saw this girl getting attacked by some old guy and was about to step in but her friend came and 'stopped it'." He says, shifting in the seat.  My eyes narrow slightly,

"What do you mean by 'stopped it'?" I question, leaning against the front of my desk.

"She kinda killed the dude, the reaction and the expression sent chills through my spine." My brows furrow,

A gang leader scared?

"Do you have a name?" I ask, pulling out my phone.

"Esme Andrews." He answers and I nearly choke on my own spit.

"That's the one who shot the guy?" I question, sliding my phone back in my pocket.

That girl can't hurt a fucking fly...literally.

"No no, she's the one that was getting attacked." Shawn clarifies, I rubbing my face and let out a small groan.

Jay going to kill me.

We wait patiently for the door to open,

"Ah Sir Newman and Lawrence?" Chris greets, opening the door.

"You know me?" Shawn asks, Chris smiles.

"Of course," Shawn stiffens slightly.  Chris lets us in, we take off our shoes.

"The mistress is in the room in the back." Chris says, pointing down a hallway.  We nod and start walking down the hallway,

"I warned you." I mumble, before opening the door and walking in.  Before I could call out for her, I hear a click.  I turn around and see Shawn at gun point, Jay being on the other end.

"Jay..." I say, cautiously.  Her eyes never leaving Shawn's,

"I come in no harm, I'm just looking for someone." Shawn says, his hands up.

"Jay, he's telling the truth, he won't do anything." I say, Jay pulls the trigger and the bullet hits the wall.

At least on my watch

"2 minutes." Jay utters, bring the gun down to her side and looking at her watch.  Shawn lets out a deep breath of air,

"I'm looking for Esme Andrews." Shawn says looking to her,

"What do you want with her?" Jay responds,

"I love her." He blurts out and I look, wide eyed.  Jay stares at him coldly,

"You didn't help her that night." Jay snarls, setting the gun down on her desk.

"You knew that was me?" Shawn ask, wide eyes.

"A gang leader is not hard to spot." Jay answers,

"You know I'm a gang leader?!" Shawn exclaims, Jay taps her watch gently.

"Anyway, I want her." Shawn finishes, I flinch.  He wasn't using the best vocabulary to persuade Jay,

"Want her?  She's not an object twat." Jay growls, her accent getting strong.  Goosebumps appear on my skin at the silkiness of her voice,

"That's not what I mean, I just wanna meet her.  Get to know her......make her mine." Shawn pleads, realizing his mistake. Jay looks at Shawn for a minute, she glances at me and then back at him.

"One chance.  You fail that, I'll shot you between the eyes." Jay states, Shawn eyes brightens up.

"She'll be back in town with her brother tomorrow." She adds, Shawn nods excitedly and hurries to hug her.  I grab his arm, he looks at me confuse.

"You touch her and I'll murder you." I whisper, jealousy seeping out of my words.  Shawn smiles and steps back, I let go of his arm.  Glancing at Jay before looking back at Shawn, a smirk on his lips.

"Mistress, your coffee." Chris says, walking in.

"Thank you." Jay mutters, Chris places it down on her desk.  He starts walking out,

"Chris." Jay says, Chris turns around.

"Get them dinner." Chris nods and walks out.

"You like herrr!" Shawn teases, my eyes quickly shift to the door to see if she was coming back.

"Shut it." I mumble, stuffing steak into my mouth.

"So how'd you meet?" Shawn asks, waving his steak knife around.

"I kidnapped her." I answer, which I regret to this day.

"You serious?" Shawn ask, looking at me concerned.  I nod, Jay walks back in with a can of sparking water and leans against the front of her desk.

"Soo....Jay you have your eye out on anyone?" Shawn asks, stuffing carrots in his mouth.  I glare at him, he smirks.

Fucking bastard

"Yeah." She utters, sipping her water.  I choke on a piece of steak, I feel anger rise in me. 

Who the hell.....?

"Oooo~ who?" Shawn asks, glancing at me.  Jay sets down her can,

"Some guy I met a couple years ago." She mutters, my grip on the utensils tighten.

"He got a name?" Shawn presses, I stiffen.  Bracing myself for the name that will come out of her mouth,

"Ne-" She's cut off when MJ burst in,

I think I might commit a crime tonight...

"You guys are having a dinner date and didn't invite me?  Rude bitches."

"Not you angel." MJ adds, flashing Jay a smile.

"In all honesty, I almost got my brains blown out." Shawn says, MJ sits down next to Shawn.

"Well Jay isn't really friendly with new comers." MJ says, leaning back into the chair.

"What were you guys even talking about?"  MJ asks, Shawn shrugs. 

I'm going to kill him