023|

Alec

"Yo?" Miles says, walking in.

"Hmm." I answer, spitting out the tooth paste.

"Jay left something for you." Miles says, I look over after I clean my mouth and he was gone.  I sigh and walk out of the bathroom, my eyes instantly catching the maroon suit hanging on a hook by the closet.  I whistle lowly as it appeals to my eyes, walking  over to it.  I pull off the neatly written note,

Thought my king needed a change -Ji

A smirk places itself on my lips,

"My king." I whisper, looking down the suit in admiration.

I step out of the elevator and Mark greets me,

"Hello sir." I nod and walk out of the building toward the parked car.

"Sir?" Mark asks, as I was about to step into the car.  I turn to him,

"Yes."

"Is Miss Yoon always that.....blunt?" He asks, a surge is sent throughout my body at her name.

"No.  Just don't get on her bad side." I answer, stepping into the car and the door closing.

"To the building sir?" George guesses, I grunt and pull out my phone.  Checking emails and making mental notes about changes, things I needed to finish.

It only takes a couple minutes before the car door opens and I get out, straightening my blazer.  I walk into the building and get greeted with Missy Hastings, the secretary.

"I'll be filling in for Christy while she's away." She explains, walking into the elevator with me.

"Ok, two shots of espresso." I say, as the doors open and step out.

"I'm sorry?" She asks, my muscle flexes against the suit, getting irritated by the second.

"Coffee, two shots of espresso." I repeat, pushing my office doors open. I hear her heels clicks fade, sitting on my chair and grabbing the stack of papers.

"What the hell is this?!" I yell, gripping the papers in my hand.  The employee in front of me shaking,

"Sir-"

"If you can't do your fucking job why the fuck do I pay you?" I seethe, throwing the papers at his face.

"I expect the report finished in the next two hours or so help me I'll strangle you myself." I threaten, he nods and runs out.  Not even seconds later there's a knock on my door,

"What." I bark, Ms. Hastings walks in.

"Your 4 o'clock is about to start." She says, I grab my tablet and walk out. Walking into the conference room and I can visually see everyone stiffen, taking my seat the screen turns on.

"Let's start." The director says, his eye shifting to the empty seat next to me before returning.

"The st-" He's interrupted as Ji walks in with Lucas,