015|

Ji

I stood in front of the restaurant, waiting for the others.  It was the one night everyone was free so we were having a get together at one of Shawn's restaurants, as he says it's the best quote on quote Italian food and he'd rather not let Esme eat somewhere that he didn't own. 

The boy's love struck, no doubt.

"Here I thought I would be first." I look at him, my eyes crinkle slightly.  He looks more mature but I could tell under that mask of his that he was still the same reckless kid.

"Jake." I greet, he smiles.  He wore a simple t-shirt with jeans and NMDs, he brings me into a hug and I accept it.

"You're so tiny." Jake mumbles, completely engulfing me in his arms.

"Sweetheart?" Jake pulls out and looks up and down at Alec with a scowl on his face.

"Alec, Jake; my little cousin." I introduce, Alec let's out a breath of relief and walks up to me.  Jake puts out his hand, Alec accepts it and shakes it firmly.

"Just so you know, I don't like you." Jake bluntly states, taking a step back to distance himself.  Alec looks at me confused,

"He not very welcoming to people." I explain, Alec smiles at my voice and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Doesn't matter, as long as I have you." He whispers, kissing the corners of my lips.

"Ewww, cheesy to the max." MJ interrupts, walking to us with Van and Elias in the back; bickering with each other.

"Tell me about it." Jake says, sliding his phone back into his pocket.

"Jake, my guy." MJ greets, bro hugging him.

"You guys are early." Jun says, stopping in front of us.  Shawn and Esme behind him,

"The lucky bird get the fish." Elias says, we turn to him and stare.

"Yeah that totally makes sense, nimwit." Jun mumbles, wacking him.

"Ahh I finally get to see my niece." Uncle Seo says, coming out of his car.  I hear a gasp from Jake,

"Father, how dare you?" Jake says, holding his heart.

"Sorry son, Jay will always be my favorite." Uncle Seo confirms,

"I can't believe my old man..." Jake complains to MJ while he pouts,

"We are missing two people." I mention, Alec looks down.

"They said they'd come if they can." I only nod in response,

"Let's head in." Shawn says, walking in.  Everyone starts following in, Alec held my waist with his arm tightly.

"Must you be aggressive with your hold?" I question jokingly. He leans down slightly, his breath brushing against my neck.

"You're mine and I'll show it to the whole damn world proudly." He whispers, I let out a small chuckle. Alec's smiles brightens, he pulls out my chair and gestures for me to sit. I sit down and he sits next to me,

"Ok ok no one order, I got you!" Shawn yells, a waiter comes over and Shawn starts listing things off. Everyone was conversing and I sat contently,

Everything's too....

"Jake, how's the girlfriend?" MJ asks, looking at Jake.

"Which one?" Jake answers, smirking.

"나는 당신을 거세 할 것입니다..." I mutter, his eyes go wide.

"I mean uhh...I broke up with her a while back." MJ archs one of his brows, confused at the sudden change of tone.

"I haven't seen any other girl!" He adds in quickly, glancing at me.

"작은 놈......" I mumble, Jake gives me a small nervous smile. As everyone's conversation stops, the food arrives. A big plate is placed in front of me and I look a Shawn, he smiling softly at me.

"Sorry, that's the smallest dish...." He mouths, I send him a small nod; indicating it was ok.

"Oh god, this is delicious!" Van says, stuffing his face into more food. My brows furrow slightly,

That feeling, the one I get when I know something not right

"Ji are you going to eat?" Alec asks, unwrapping my utensils for me and placing his hand on my thigh; caressing it gently.

"Yeah I will, I just need to send a quick text to Will." I mutter, pulling out my phone. I click on a contact, and type quickly before I set my phone down and grab my fork.

"Esme come on, I want to show you something." Shawn says, standing up and holding his hand out for Esme.

Good.

"Ok." Esme stands up and follows, not even minutes later we were all on the floor; getting shot at.

"Are you fucking serious?! My pasta!" Elias yells, pulling out his gun. All in sync, we all pulled out our guns and flipped some table for protection.

"Shit." Jun mumbles, peaking over the table. He look at me and MJ, worry glazed over his eyes. Bullets past us,

"Ahh!" MJ groans, my eyes snap to him. The blood was staining his tan pants,

Blood. Hurt. Kill.

"You're ok, deep breaths." Jake instructs, pulling a belt close to MJ's wound. The shooting stops, it's silent. I stand up, much to Jun and Alec's dismay. I see the first guy and shot him in the head, he falls back. I see another and take a shot at the chest.

I am shooting left to right, finding the shooters stances and killing them without a last word. I see the last one try to make a run for it but I shot him down, he falls and I walk up to him.

"Please." He begs, my head tilts at the pleading. Taking another shot in the chest, he screams. I take at least three more shots at the lifeless body before I'm pull out of it.

"JI!" Alec runs up to me and I turn to him, my arms limp against my side. My gun hanged loosely in the grip of my hand,

"Baby...you're shot, you need to take off your jacket." Alec says, looking at my shoulder. I follow his gaze, blood was starting to stain my grey jacket. I look down at my hands, they were shaking.

I did it again....

"I'm fine, is MJ ok?" I ask, looking past him to see MJ sitting in a chair, holding his leg.

"Ok?! Ji you're shot, blood is practically spilling out of your arm!" I push past him and walk up to MJ, crouching down.

"You ok Minny?" I ask, he looks at me with a smile until it turns into a frown and his eyes widen.

"Jay you're bleeding." He mutter,

"It's fine, let's get you home and patched up." I nod at Van and Elias to take MJ to my house and tend to his wounds.

"Jay, honey, lets see your shoulder." Uncle Seo says, I sigh and pull off my jacket. I pull one side of my shirt down so he can see it,

"The wound isn't deep, but you'll need stitches." Uncle Seo says, Alec picks me up and we start to head home.

Always have an escape plan