Join Me [Shinobu Kocho]

Start from the beginning

She grabbed Shinobu's legs and wrapped it around her waist, pinning the Hashira further into the wall. (Name) began to kiss the Pillar's lips while Shinobu gave herself up to the demon in front of her, kissing back.

She could feel (Name) smirk against her lips as she squeezed Shinobu's ass, making the Pillar gasp. She wasted no time in shoving her tongue, tasting every inch of the Pillar until they both needed some air.

"You tasted nice." (Name) said, giving her a genuine smile.

She changed their positions, pinning Shinobu onto the training mats and began to kiss down her neck.

"(Name)...a-ahh." Shinobu grew excited as (Name) ripped the top half of her clothes smirking at her now exposed chest.

The Pillar blushed, using her arms to cover up until (Name) grabbed both her wrist and pinned them besides her head.

"Who told you to cover up?" (Name) whispered, sending chills down Shinobu's spine.

(Name) rolled her eyes. No matter how strong you are, physical combat is not the only way to destroy your enemy. Sometimes, you just have to seduce them.

She continued to leave small little kisses down Shinobu's body until she reached a certain area. She looked up at Shinobu smirking, then for the second time tonight, ripped off the bottom half of her clothing.

"What's this? Already wet? But we just started." The demon teased causing the Pillar to let out an irritated whine.

'Who does this girl think she is? Teasing a Hashira like me?' Shinobu fumed in her head but was immediately cut off at the feeling of a finger entering her.

"A-Ahh (Name)!" The Pillar was already fidgeting. Angry that (Name) entered her dry.

"Be a good girl and stay still. And be quiet, from what I'm about to do, I can tell you're gonna have a hard time.." The demon let out an evil laugh as she proceeded to add another finger.

"You know, you could experience this every night with me if you just agree on becoming a demon. Come on now. Join me." (Name) whispered in her ear, moving the two fingers that were already in Shinobu.

"N-Never! I d-don't want to be a d-demon!" Shinobu panted. She couldn't keep up with the pumping much less the scissoring. "A-Ahh! It hurts!"

"It'll get better soon.." (Name) giggled, kissing the Pillar's forehead.

It wasn't until the demon hit a certain spot that altered Shinobu's moans.

"Found it~" (Name) smirked as she added another finger, hitting that spot over and over again.

A wave of pure ecstasy flushed throughout Shinobu's body, her moans coming out with every pump (Name) made.

"A-Ahh ah ah! (Name)! That feels good!" The Pillar whined as she gripped onto (Name)'s shoulders.

"Does it now?" (Name) stopped as soon as she saw that Shinobu was close. "Would you like me to continue?"

Shinobu couldn't respond, she was only able to furiously shake her head up and down as a yes. She desperately needed to be filled up again.

"I'll continue on one condition. You become a demon. Join me." Those words have been haunting Shinobu's head ever since their heated make out session. Should she really turn herself into a demon just to be with this girl?

"N-No! I can't!" The Pillar whined. She didn't want to be turned into the very creature that killed her sister. No way.

(Name) was now glaring at the panting girl, "You know. I've been trying to ask nicely, you looked so desperate underneath me, I genuinely thought you would say yes this time..."

(Name) lowered herself in between the girl's legs and smirked, "You really are a slut if you need me to do this just so you can say yes to me."

Shinobu questioned the demon's statement until she felt (Name)'s tongue enter her. She heavily panted and gripped onto (Name)'s hair.

She felt the girl groan as she grabbed her wrist and pinned them away from her making Shinobu scream.

(Name) buried her tongue farther into the Pillar's entrance, not forgetting to taste every inch of her before pulling away. She entered three fingers once more and pumped faster than earlier.

Shinobu was moaning like crazy and it filled the demon with pride, "What's your name?" (Name) growled into Shinobu's ear, making sure her body bounced with every pump.

Shinobu could only cry out and whimper, drool escaped her mouth, she couldn't think at all, "I...I don't.. I d-don't kno-"

"What is it?" (Name) whispered, pumping her fingers faster, asking more sternly than before.

Shinobu's small whines left her throat as she let her body be pounded by this demon who has been watching her for weeks, "I don't know! Please (Name) j-just g-go faster!"

(Name) took a great sense of pride when the Hashira forgot her own name and continued to pump harder leaving hickeys onto Shinobu's neck.

"(Name)...I'm gonna-"

"You're going to hold it unless you say yes. Become a demon. Join me!" (Name) wasn't asking for it anymore. She's making her say yes.

"I-I will! Just p-please! Let m-me cum!" Shinobu screamed.

(Name) smiled at this and shoved her tongue back in while still pumping the Pillar.

Shinobu arched her back at the feeling as she came all over (Name)'s fingers and tongue.

"You taste sweet Shinobu!" (Name) happily said as she licked her fingers and what as left inside of the panting Pillar.

Shinobu on the other hand, couldn't handle the overstimulation as she laid there limp on the floor.

"Huh? What's this? You're already tired?" (Name) asked as she laid on top of Shinobu and rested her head on the Pillar's chest, "But we just started.."

Shinobu's eyes widen at (Name)'s smirking face, "W-Wait! But we-"

"I'm joking!" (Name) laughed as she kissed Shinobu's forehead, "Of course we would have to continue another time, I mean, you need to save up some energy before you turn yourself into a demon right?"

Shinobu's eyes widen once more, she completely forgot that she said yes to (Name)'s request of becoming a demon. In the heat of the moment, all she wanted was for (Name) to ruin her.

She looked down at the sleeping demon on her chest and smiled. Maybe becoming a demon won't be so bad.