Original Character [Tabitha]

Full name: Tabitha Redfield Wesker

Age: 40 [looks 32]

Birth date: April 25, 1961

Blood type: O negative

Hair color: black with streaks of grey from trauma

Eye color: cobalt blue with grey lining [they flare an ice blue when in raged]

Infected: yes, she is infected with the Angelis virus a sub strain of the Progenitor virus and the Veronica virus. This virus has three stages of acceptance varying from minor to full. Her body has full acceptance from the virus and has developed a few mutations due to it. The most prominent physical mutation is her eyes as the were originally a soft brown.

Powers: She has similar abilities to Wesker in the basic regard strength, speed, cellular regeneration and skeletal hardening. This is where the similarities end however. She is able to gather silica particles from the air to create a visor to guard her eyes and electrical currents if she has taken her enhancement drugs. When she starts to have an anxiety attack long claws and black fangs made from the silica particles as well. If things keep up and the anxiety attack gets worse her body morphs in to the "Equinox stage". This is a terrifying mutation her eyes turn to ice blue, her hair goes white and two massive wings rip free from her back. In that state her voice is like nails on a chalkboard. Unfortunately her body runs out of energy quickly when using her abilities and frequently faints once an hour to hour and a half pass.

Equipment: Protective eye glasses augmented to prevent black lash from her vision enhancement. A black and violet trenchcoat made of Kepler and leather. A black and red choker necklace that is a com link to Pheonix Corps. Black combat boots with ankle bracing.
Has a specialize attache case on her hip with viral stabilizers, anti virus and healing items.

Weaponry/ combat skills: she is proficient in handling most fire arms but prefers not to use automatic weapons. She excels at sniper rifles and precision weapons such as handguns and bows. She is adapt at using bladed weapons namely survival knifes and the specialized sword made by Surgei.

Projectile weapons:

Hand gun: Tabithas samurai edge attachable scope

Sniper rifle: H&K PSG-1 equipped with a silencer and optional thermal scope.

Magnum: Lightning Hawk 50 cal. with the Pheonix Corps. Emblem on the barrel

A black and silver compound bow with special arrows that can either inject poison or viral destabilizer.

Blade weapons:
She has her black S.T.A.R.S knife, 12 inches and made of black steel with a blueish black accent along the back end.

Family: Chris and claire (bio half brother sister)
Vladimir Sergei (bastard uncle father side)
Albert Wesker (estranged husband: believes tabitha is dead)
Jacob mueller (son looked after out of umbrellas hold given to reina mueller)
Alistar lancaster ( daughter :died in arms)

All right basic back ground done for Ms. Tabitha
Ill work on the others are on there way after the next couple chapters.