chapter 5: what is your game?

When my mind drifted back into consciousness i yet again felt my wrists chained. There was a sterile scent in the air. I kept my eyes closed, for the breeze I felt on my body told me I was bare and naked. I dared not shift for across the room for I heard the message I recorded.

"Alistar what have you gotten yourself into now? Well if you're hearing this then I'm...... more than likely Surgei put me down." I sounded very melancholy, "you went ahead with the plan I presume. I warned you not to take on Wesker. I was never able to take him down in mine his practice sessions before he was infected. My guess you're out cold or coughing up blood on a cement floor." I heard a choked sound almost like a sob.

It was Wesker, I was shocked. Was he crying? I highly doubt what I was hearing. The monster Chris had painted in my mind wound never cry. I only ever heard this sound only once.

"Wesk, if you're listening to this you probably found Alistair snooping around your facility, which one are you at Ohio, China, heck given your wanted status probably the run down research base in Africa. Do me one last favor please... From husband to wife... You can consider it the last wish long over due... Look after her please. She is my legacy. I'll even give you an incentive to take this. Inside her bracelet is a vial of my blood its probably dried by now but the virus contained in it. This is why Vladimir killed me. The Angelis virus, my creation is now in your hands...and if thats not enough four data sticks one on the angelis virus, one on the Wesker children project, Vladimir's personal back up files, and the last one a gift to you, they are in the modified magazine of Alistars beretta 92. I know you'll be able to find them, after all you designed that gun. Fuck I'm out of time. Good bye and Alistar the game is yours now." The message cut out.

A few moments later I heard the door open and when it closed curiosity struck me on what had happened so I barely opened my eyes to get a peek of who all was in the room. I wasn't surprised when I saw Wesker at the computer at far right of the room. This triggered my thoughts what he had planned for me. I looked up to see my bracelet was missing. The bait was taken. I crack open my eyes a bit more; however, I ended up regreting it.

"I know your awake so stop playing dead!" he demanded with a sorrowful voice.

With no other option I did what he said and looked into his dark red eyes as he turned to look at me from across the room. In this action, I saw the whole situation of my predicament. I was chained to a hospital bed in a gown that was clearly ment for test subjects.

"Che Finally managed to get over your hissy fit I see." I retorted acting as if I didnt give a damn, to be honest I didn't.

"Defiant, so you are just like her, tell me something and I might let you live. How did she die?" He stood up walking over to me.

His glare sent shivers running down my spine, " You want to know how she died? Che it's what she would want I guess. It was back in February 2003. Shortly after she gave me this necklace Vladimir released the T-virus in the facility. She was in charge of the hunter b.o.w.s, disqusting creatures. Vladimir had put her there as punishment for fighting back against his advances. She became forced to .....breed with them."

I had to stop for a moment to prevent a flash back, "It wasn't pleasant, I tried to save her from that area. The hunters wouldn't have it. They got a new toy and they wanted to keep it. I had to mow through fifty of the bastards."

"That doesn't matter to me, WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS HOW SHE DIED!" He shouted standing up and grabbing his samurai edge from the computer desk.