chapter 28: Choices

Once we were clean I gave Albert a kiss on the cheek hopping out of the shower. I put on a starched white lab coat as well as a midnight black tank top and leggings. I gathered my belongings and threw on a pair of black tinted shades similar to the one Wesk normally wears. With a quick jog, I placed my old clothes into a locker and headed toward the containment chamber.

"Are you ready dearheart?" Albert asked resting his hand on my shoulder.

"Yes, just shaking off some rust. I have a plan you go in first and introduce yourself to them. Dr. Cordell and the rest will follow suit. Maybe Galeforce will be here in time to help."  I said placing my purple sunglasses in my lab coat pocket.

"Fine just be sure you keep your emotions toward him front and center. It will be a while before you can deal real damage to him." Wesk said handing me a black briefcase, "These are the vials of your blood and several vials of opioids I have a rough idea of where you are going with this but I will follow your lead lotus."

I smiled gently sighing, "What intel do you need my beloved Albert."

"What did Sergei do to you exactly, dearheart? Even if you were Alistar this would of happened either way. The files you gave me were redacted from Sergei's hard drive. Those were secrets he took to the grave. I am sure Cordell is the only other person who knows." He said stroking my cheek.

"And the wife is just collateral, or in this case our key, my love," I smirked wickedly.

"Then let us begin dear heart."He walked through the door of the containment room.

"Thaddeus, where are we?" The wife asked blindfolded as Albert stood between the tied-down love birds.

"I don't know but no matter what happens to me you must not say a word especially not to this traitorous cockroach." Dr. Cordell snapped at Wesker.

"Now Thaddeus that is no way to speak to a former colleague." He said removing his sunglasses.

"So you are a freak! Just like your wife. I miss watching her squirm every time I brought you up. She was loyal to you till she wasn't Tabitha anymore. All that remained was love for those wasted assets Alistar and her son. All she was, was agent seven hundred forty-eight. Lord Vladimir's prized bitch." Dr. Cordell laughed.

I zipped over and punched him in the nose sending his head jarring back, "You should check your facts, Cordell. This man is no freak but a marvel of the natural world." I said setting down my virus vials and torture kit.

"That voice has changed but it's unmistakable. You did run back to him my greatest creation. Just as lord Vladimir said you would." Thaddeus laughed louder.

"We will see how long you're happy for. Something you didn't realize is I'm the sole person with the angelis samples and I have seven. ." I said pulling off the shades, my eyes flaring blue, "After all you never told me what a lovely wife you have Thaddeus."

"You wouldn't! After all, you preached about not being like lord Vladimir. You have turned into a creature more vile than him. You would infect someone completely innocent. "  Cordell shouted.

"Turning on your creation Thaddeus such a shame. My wife is a goddess who you created. You should be proud and I would not speak too much, after all, my darling lotus never experimented on anyone." Albert said walking up to me and stroking my cheek.

"At least before I was infected. I'm going to make you tell me everything you and my rat bastard uncle Sergei did to me." I said cutting the wife's shirt and bra off, "And maybe she will receive my mercy. Which was a luxury you and Vladimir didn't grant me. Albert, please hold her head down. I have syringes to prep."