Chapter 18: Bold Assumptions (smut)

I was in my office tidying things up like placing my combat equipment in their perspective homes when I heard the door open.

"Ms. Lancaster, may I have a word with you?" Wesker asked closing and locking the door behind him.

"Yes Commander Wesker, what is it that you need? I asked darkening the window, preventing the overly bright fluorescent lights from shining in.

"Tell me, is your office soundproofed?" He asked quizzically.

"Yes sir, tell me why would you ask me?" As soon as I turned around his hand lifted me by the neck, pinning me to the wall.

He brought his mouth to my ear and nipped it, "I know your secret my dear little lotus.".

"H-how!?! I was so careful." I choked out.

"All the signs pointed towards you my dear, the mannerisms, your speech patterns, but most importantly your scent." pressing his thumb deeper into my throat, "no one else in this disgusting world has your scent. It is such a pure and gentle scent."

I coughed. The lack of air was getting to me. I needed to breathe.

"I am sorry... I tried to trick you, Albert... I missed...the chance to save our daughter... I could not face you as... myself."

He smirked and lowered his head to my neck and smelled it, "Alistar was our first. Now that you have returned to me we shall have plenty more."

He placed his knee on the wall between my legs and dropped me onto it. With a wicked smirk, he bit down on the side of my neck. It took all my might not to moan. He remembered my neck's soft spot. I shuddered at the thought of what all he remembered.

"Dear little lotus, I am going to make you scream my name like you used to." He growled in my ear.

The vibrations of his growl sent shivers down my spine. His intoxicating aroma flooded my nostrils causing my cunt to drip in anticipation. I was falling in a downward spiral into his hands and my heart didn't care. I was his.

"Yes, captain." I bowed my head in submission only to have him lift my face with his gloved hand.

"Good girl, now make me feel good with your pretty little mouth." He said pushing me into a kneeling position.

I was at eye level with his crotch. His musk radiated like wildfire. The angelis virus reacted by making my vision hazy. I was entranced.

Albert quickly undid his belt. Grabbing for his pants, I released his cock from its binds in a single movement. It sight brought back memories of our first time but now wasn't the time for that.

He growled at the cold air of my office blowing on his semi-hard eight-inch-cock. While pulling my head close, he chuckled, " how red you are my dear lotus. It seems my blushing bride has not changed in all the years we have been apart."

"That's a bold assumption, my captain," I said quickly taking his cock into my mouth.

He hissed at the sensation of being quickly inhaled to the hilt. Such a surprise from his normally cock shy wife. He gently placed his hand on the back of my head.

With a gentle pace, I rocked my head back and forth. The taste of his member sent my thoughts for a whirl. Salty with the fresh taste of his favorite soap.

"My lotus has sprouted into such a fine specimen," Albert's voice vibrated from his throat in pleasure.

The praise thrilling my heart, I sped up my pace sinking his thick cock deep into my throat. Pretty soon I started to choke on his massive dick. Wrapping my tongue around the base and the tip, I felt him shudder. Massaging his heavy balls, I felt him pull me closer.