Chapter 4: the Trick That Opened the Gateway

I strode in to the room, my eyes fixed on Wesker. Clicking my tongue in disgust, I dropped the Tyrants head and kicked it towards his feet.

"Consider this a gift from my teacher, she loathed the T-002 model Tyrants with a burning passion. Even Surgei's bodyguards felt the blunt force of her hatred more than once." I spat the line I had been throwing about my head for a while. It is quite hard to talk about ones self in a third person perspective.

"So you were an Umbrella operative I take it then. Sadly, I know longer have a care for them." He spoke throwing my back pack at me, "Prepare to suffer, if you manage to give me a good fight I might let you live."

I caught the bag and pulled out a metal bracelet with a dragon head on it and put on my wrist. The next piece would make my plan come to fruition. I pulled out a blue and black Umbrella pendant with a projector and a blood scanner built in. Once it was touched by my blood the message will play, a truly cruel joke upon my self to act as the dead......

__________________________________________________
FLASHBACK [russia 2002]
Warning death ahead!
__________________________________________________

I held her bleeding body, tears streamed down my face. Out in the frigid temperatures of the Russia wastelands, I held my dying student. I shivered in the snow putting pressure on the bullet wound in the center of her chest.

"GOD DAMN IT ALISTAR! I DIDN'T TELL YOU TO DO THIS." I screamed, as her grey eyes opened in sorrow.

A soft chuckle escaped her blood stained lips, "At least I put your plan to start. I heard that recording... I wouldn't allow that to pass. You deserve to be free of Vladimir's control, to be able to go save the man you love from Spencers plans." She coughed very hard blood shot up from the wound and her mouth.

"The hell do you mean! Alistar, my Albert was lost a long time ago. I told you that." I spoke pulling a tampon out of my side arm holster, quickly unwrapping it trying to use it to stop the bleeding. She pushed my hand away laughing softly.

"Tabitha no T-T, look at the path ahead of you, it is one I could never keep up with.... My body is comparable to Arch Angel...not a match. They were going to send me out to die next mission. At least here I die by my..... c-choice not theirs. They may be the ones who took my life but at least in the end I showed them that I'm not a p-puppet. You will get through to him with that plan you thought of. You just needed the push to take the first step, I'm giving it to y-you-u. Use me as your queen in your game, s-shadow-s g-g-guide y-y-yo-u-u....."

At that she took her last breath. In her hand were three data sticks that were marked. One said W.C.P. The next one said Angelis. The last one had an Umbrella emblem, Surgei's personal back up files.

I shook my head. She was right, I couldnt keep letting them get in my way i had to steep deeper in to the shadows. I made up my mind then and there, to destroy them I must die and she shall live. I grabbed my knife and slit down under my left eye. The wound healed near instantaneously but it was deep enough to leave a scare that matched hers.

"Rest in peace Alistar Lancaster or should I say, my long lost daughter." Tears mixed in blood slid down my face as I walked away, knowing soon enough she'd be covered in snow. Her favorite thing.

__________________________________________________
END OF FLASHBACK
__________________________________________________

I gripped the necklace and put it over my neck. I cracked my neck by swiftly rolling it. I knew not to win this fight. My victory would be get blood drawn and smear it on the pendant. The rest will fall in to place.