chapter 41: Little Brother

It was about two weeks since me and Albert found out about our triplets. He barely let me out of his sight however we had a mission coming up, to show what I am to the B.S.A.A. I couldn't afford to let the B.S.A.A. get in the way of my plans. While this would probably traumatize a lot of people including Chris. It needed to be done.

I was ready to embrace the path I was on. I was going to save Albert.  Even if it meant severing all ties I have. I was about three blocks away from the main European branch of the B.S.A.A. The Intel that was collected said that Chris would be at the main Europe office for the next few weeks. The agent didn't know what for but said that he was an integral part of an upcoming mission. Wesker wanted to cripple them one way or another.

This was going to be a slaughter. Many innocent lives were going to be ended by me today. I felt strange about it. Part of me yearned to call Chris and warn him of what was coming. Yet I didn't call. I was ready to let the innocent burn for all my pain. Someone had to pay for everything I was feeling.

Albert rubbed my belly as the black S.U.V. neared the base. I was terrified something would happen to them. I placed my hand on Albert's. It was simple I would transform into the archangel form and go on a rampage.

I was faster in my archangel form. I would be able to dodge bullets with ease. I started to shake what if they were hit? I couldn't lose them so soon after finding out about them. Already they had wormed their way into my and Albert's hearts.

"Uroboros will protect you and our children, my delicate lotus. I'm also sending in a B.O.W. to protect you. You just have to filtrate and find Chris. Once you do soothe him make him feel like you managed to get away from me. Then the beast will attack the base from the B.O.W. study area. I'll let you out here and I'll release the B.O.W. that should surely get you in through the gates or at least draw out Chris."  Albert said reviewing the plan. 

I could tell he was stressed over us being apart too. He used three contractions. I had to ease his worry somehow after all he was easing my worries. I kissed him and shifted my skin cells to appear bruised and beaten in multiple places. I had to be confident in my acting. Not only to make Albert happy but to keep Chris safe.

"You'll be there for the ending, right? Where you collar me and drag me away?  I know that will send a message to Chris." I asked my eyes now appearing dull and lifeless.

"Yes my dear, I hate making you look like this but we do as we must to protect our future." He kissed me then he kissed my lower belly through my torn and bloody shirt, "Your father loves all three of you. Keep momma safe from her bastard brother."

I gently chuckle at the affection he gave our unborn younglings. He was going to be an amazing father to them. But it was time. With a quick kiss on the cheek. I kicked out the door of the S.U.V. and jumped into the nearby forest. I curdled up into the fetal position landing on my back. Uroboros bracing my fall I barely felt a thing. Mine and Albert's creation was protecting mine and Albert's little ones.

I heard restraints snapping and a roar breaking out from behind the tree line. I knew what was released. A tyrant, I moaned in annoyance as I limped away. I ran as fast as I could to the other side of the forest. The base was dead in my sight, and I kept limping on. I heard heavy boot steps behind me. Was this thing going to protect or harm me I couldn't tell. The programming was extremely fickle.

I hurried out of the forest, B.S.A.A. guards quickly drew their Assault rifles and aimed at me, "FREEZE THIS IS A PROTECTED AREA BY THE UN TURN AROUND AND LEAVE!!!" a lanky female yelled.

"P...PLEASE HIC HELP ME!!! HE SENT A TYRANT AFTER ME!!!" I screamed bloody murder falling in front of the base, my arms guarding my stomach.

Shortly after I heard a man scream out "OH SHIT IN THE TREE LINE!!!".