chapter 15: Thanks but No

Dawn was encroaching upon the horizon and the wolf pack and agent hawk pulled back into the vehicle bay. Leaping from the ATV, I headed towards the medical wing. the leader of the ragtag bunch of deer huntsmen had fallen and was attacked by a wolf form of the Cerberus B.O.W. He needs the T virus vaccine as soon as possible. Thankful I had Archer trained to formulate one on call.

"Commander Tabitha." agent hawk ran over to me from his parking spot, " go to your guest I'll handle the idiots."

"Alright just follow Archer's orders regarding the treatment Pheonix corps true purpose must be

protected at all cost," I spoke casting light on how serious of a matter this was.

"Understood." he saluted and escorted the six individuals to the medical bay. Without a doubt, I was exhausted. The past few months were busy and the lack of rest was finally catching up. This is a major proving point to Wesker and the no-good she bitch that I was on their side. That I was a cause for destruction, not rehabilitation. This world was a merciless place for those who fought against the mess umbrella made. I need to make a call, he would be able to give some fun.

"ill be in my room," I spoke as I entered my elevator. The ride was short, all while my mind was with thoughts of worry. Once I arrived at my breath shuttered out as I had stepped out of a walk-in freezer.

"WHITE QUEEN!" I shouted in frustration.

"Yes, my lady," she spoke her voice monotone and electric.

"Scan this room for bugs!" I near shouted, "No make it the entire building."

"Understood, commencing scan of the Pheonix Corps headquarters..." White Queen stood silent.

I hooked up my webcam to my desktop and decided to report in but not as Alistar to Wesker, as Tabitha to Chris. I'm not on any side, my path is my own. I will break fates design.

" Scan complete, a single bug has been located in the room Ricardo Irving is staying in," White Queen stated before disappearing.

So they will be monitoring my actions from it more than likely. I turned on the VPN that was set up to mark me in Russia. It was time to call Chris. I clicked the link that reached out to his PDA. The next thing I heard was the dial tone. Such a small thing created immense dread in the bottom of my stomach. Fear was racing as I sweated bullets. I looked in the camera and saw my frantic reflection. my heartbeat flew through the roof and I started to panic.

"do you even know what time it is O'Brian!" Chris shouted, perfect.

"Chris I know it's dawn, but I need to inform you on som....mmmm...something." I studdered fear dripping like thick honey from my voice.

"T WHAT THE FUCK!!! WHERE ARE ARE YOU?!?" He shouted.

"Don't yell don't yell no time." I panted quickly," there is a black market deal today in south Pittsburgh! the connections will be there!"

"what wait T where in south Pittsburgh" Chris groaned out in exasperation.

BANG BANG

"come on it's time to leave" steve yelled through the door.

"I have no time. I'm sorry Chris," I said crushing the webcam, '' coming steve."I open the room door blood dripping from my hand onto the black porcelain tile. Steve stared back at me in horror.

"let me get dressed its been a long night for me." I chuckled.

" why is I leave you alone for any amount of time your injured when I return? That will need stitches!" steve nearly shouted at me.

"accidentally broke a webcam. I forget my strength in moments of panic, nightmares."

"oh yea I understand, come out to the lobby ill stitch you up out there." steve said motioning me out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Chris Redfield pov

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"damn it, damn it, DAMN IT!." I threw on my uniform and boots. "again, AGAIN! Barry, T disappears without giving details. she is my elder sister why is she so avoidant of me."

" Chris, I get it. I'm frustrated with her but we did treat her like a monster. in both cases after the mansion incident and for a while after we found her dying in Russia. we saved her from Wesker then and she going out to find a pipe dream of finding him the man that nearly killed us including her from what she said." barry said trying to console his old friend.

letting out a massive sigh I spoke to barry exhausted, "I'm going to south Pittsburgh barry. I'm not joking. I'm going to find her. "

''Whoa whoa whoa, Chris! we don't even know if she will be there or not. think before you do something stupid!" barry snapped on the line and I stopped on a dime," look if you're this worried I'll call out and try to find her. I live like 40 minutes outside Pittsburgh anyway."

"thank you berry but no, I'm not leaving this. I lost jill, I've lost my mother and father, hell I thought she was dead after Raccoon city and I never did a funeral for her I was so pissed off. I am not abandoning her again when she is lost." I said staring off in a mirror and I swore I saw Tabitha standing behind me dressed in all black with blue shades. how she was last time I saw her, ready for war.

"CHRIS! DO NOT DO THIS!!!" with an audible click I hung up the phone.

"I'm sorry Barry but this is a Redfield matter" I spoke as morning draped into my Durham apartment.

This was going to be expensive but, I had paid rent ahead for a few months last week. so i had enough saved up for a three thousand dollar flight if it was necessary. nothing was going to stop me this time. i will save my older sister.

ayo! i know this chapter is shorter but soon ill be dropping another chapter! yay. 

slifarianhawn here and im not so far away