Special Chapter 2

LadyCode's Note: I just decided to make another special chapter for this book. Nakulangan kasi ako sa special chapter and I feel like I didn't give enough info about Grayson. I've been meaning to make this special chapter months ago pero ngayon ko lang natapos.

I also changed the book cover, all thanks to ODRICA! Thank you so much for this book cover. I'm really grateful for this wonderful gift.

Please enjoy!

GRAYSON

I was smiling triumphantly while looking at my grandmother who looked frustrated and defeated. She told me that she's going in the Philippines and stay there for a few months. I want to go there too and see it. She always brag that she have a nice friend there and we have relatives living in there. She can't definitely say no to her eldest grandchild. I told her that I will hate her if she refuse to bring me. I know it's petty but I really want to go.

She shouldn't have shown me that photo if she doesn't want to bring me along! I want to see that girl who looks like a bunny.

"You learned how to blackmail me now." she sighed and I can't help but to hug her

I'm not sorry for blackmailing her but I really do love her. She's the best grandma in the world!

"Okay, you're forgiven, apo. Hindi naman kita matitiis na bubwit ka." she said while chuckling and caressing my head

I didn't understand what she meant with the last sentence but it didn't sound like a compliment to me. She's not cursing at me, right?

Wait, if that little girl speaks that language and not English, then I won't be able to talk to her.

"Mamita, teach me that!" I clung to her and said those words seriously

I am determined to learn that language. I want to talk to that little girl. I want to be able to understand ber.

"Teach you what?" she confusedly asked

"Tagalog! I want to learn it!"

She looked surprised when I answered her question. She suddenly laughed and ruffled my hair.

"No, you can't. I won't be able to talk bad about you behind your back." she said teasingly

"Mamita! I want to learn! Teach me or else, I'll daddy you missed that important meeting last week because you went gallivanting!"

"Cheeky brat! Fine, fine!" she surrendered

I studied Tagalog for a month and I can understand it a bit now. It's a good improvement and I think I can learn more if I really go with grandma and stay in the Philippines.

"ESME!"

"Aurora!"

A familiar old lady ran towards my mamita, that's her best friend whom she always talks to. They had a bit of a chat before she noticed me.

"Apo, this is your Lola Esme. You know her already, right?"

I just nodded my head at her silently. Did she not being that little girl with her?

"Napakagwapo ng apo mo! Teka, ipakilala ko siya sa apo ko." she's so cheerfully but it troubles me that I didn't understand her at all

"Kaya nga sinama ko siya rito dahil nagpumilit sumama. Mukhang gustong makita ang apo mo. Hahahaha! Nangangamoy kasalan ata, 'to!"

"Maghunos-dili ka, Amiga! Baby pa ang apo ko."

I didn't understand what they're talking about but I feel like they're talking about me. They're not insulting me or cursing me, are they?