The Mafia family tree

Note: This is simply the mafia's family tree. Enjoy!

Also, this is copy pasted from google.

Family Structure

Each family also had a structure, and again it was Lucky Luciano who put this regimented, army style structure in place. Many people call it the Mafia family tree, and on screen now you will see your typical crime family tree.

The Boss (Jeon Jungkook)

At the top of the pile is the boss. A boss makes all the major decisions and all the Mafia income ultimately came to him. His authority was required to control the Mafia members and to resolve any disputes.

The underboss (Kim Namjoon)

Just below the boss is the underboss. The underboss is the second in command, although the amount of power he holds can vary.

The consigliere (Kim Seokjin)

In-between the boss and underboss is a role of an advisor to the boss. The Consigliere as they are more commonly called are there to make impartial decisions based upon fairness and for the good of the Mafia. They Consigliere never really gets involved in the business and criminal operations but they still get respected as if they were a boss.

The caporegimes (Min Yoongi, Park Jimin, Jung Hoseok)

A Caporegime is sometimes referred to as the Captain or the Capo of a crime family. How many capos there are in a given family simply depends on how big that family is. The role of a Capo is to manage their own crew within the crime family, they will be given a designated geographical location to operate within, or they will be given a particular racket to run.

Soldiers

At the bottom of the tree are soldiers or saldato, who will report to their Captain. Soldiers are street level mobsters who essentially are no more than your average type criminals and there can be many soldiers assigned to one capo.

Associates

The final part of a family comes in the shape of an associate. Up until now every role within the family from Boss to Underboss, Capo to Soldier will have all been made men. However, an associate is exactly how it's described. They are not actual members of the Mafia, but they work with Mafia soldiers and capos on various criminal enterprises. An associate is simply someone who works with the mob, including anyone from a burglar or drug dealer to a lawyer, investment banker, police officer or politician.

Note: This is the link if you want to check it!

https://www.nationalcrimesyndicate.com/mafia-family-structured/