Don't Tell Ron - Scorose (Harry Potter)

1.

August 2009

"Cousin Draco!" Eleven year old Teddy Lupin jumped off his broom that he had been flying around the backyard of his grandmother's house and ran toward his older cousin. Andromeda turned to see her nephew standing in her backyard.

Her eyes then shifted down to see the little boy peeking out from behind his father's legs.

"Draco, whatever are you doing here?" The woman asked walking over. While relations between Andromeda and her sister's family had gotten better, things were still a little strained at best. Teddy on the other hand absolutely adored Narcissa, and Draco and really adored Scorpius since his birth three almost four years previously. Lucius (or Great Uncle Lucy to Teddy) had gone back to Azkaban and still had a few years of his sentence left. Teddy was now kneeling on the ground playing peek a boo with little Scorpius.

"I came to visit Teddy before he leaves for Hogwarts." Draco responded stiffly.

"Well that's very nice of you Draco" Andromeda said warmly. Draco's face relaxed.

"Teddy!" Came a yell shortly followed by a boy with dark hair. Teddy looked up.

"James!" he cried grinning. He got up and went over to the four and a half year old leaving Scorpius who went back to his father's legs looking at the newcomer warily.

"Don't run away like that James!" Came the voice of a young girl.

"Victoire" Teddy said, his hair turning pink. The ten year old smiled.

"Hey Teddy" she continued walking over to Andromeda , Draco and Scorpius.

"Hi Andromeda. I hope you don't mind Uncle Harry brought us to visit." she said brightly. Draco raised an eyebrow.

"Potter's here?"

"He is Teddy's godfather." Andromeda said .

"Hi Hi!" came another girl's voice shortly followed by a small red haired girl.

"Hi 'Meda" The red haired girl came walking up to the group taking Victoire's hand. She turned to Draco.

"Hi I'm Rwose. I'm this many" The girl held up three fingers. Draco looked down at the girl in some surprise.

"Uh hi." he said.

"Just how many kids does Potter have?" Draco asked.

"I only have three, but today I have six." Harry said coming into view with a double stroller and another boy in his arms.

"Save the world then become a nanny?" Draco smirked. Harry shot him a look.

"Harry!" Teddy came running over and hugged Harry around the middle.

"Hey Teddy" Harry said hugging him with one arm. The other arm was holding a boy fast asleep who appeared to be taking after Harry very much in looks Draco noted.

"Teddy!" James called. Teddy went back to the four year old.

"So" Draco said after a moment of silence. "Who is who?" attempting to not look interested.

"Oh right. That's James my oldest who's four with Teddy. This is Al here who's three," Harry indicated the sleeping boy in his arms, "and Lily is this one here" he indicated the baby girl sleeping in the front seat of the stroller.

"I'm Rwose" The three year old girl said again.

"She's Ron and Hermione's daughter" Andromeda said. Draco raised an eyebrow but said nothing.