Third Time's A Charm - Scorose (Harry Potter)

Restaurant The Time Turner

When the door opened and the stuttering waiter who held the door was relieved by the restaurant's host, all the eyes of the room moved to one place. They were all looking at the entrance of the room, where one of the most gorgeous witches of the British Wizarding World was standing, looking for her date. The eyes of the room moved over her body, starting with her hair. Her untamed curls that usually hid her face, were now tamed by at least a dozen spells, carefully cast at different places in her long, bright red coloured curls. Her hair was placed to one side over her shoulder, elegantly pinned with a single golden clip that had a modest, small ruby on it.

The hair clip matched with the bracelet a small golden bracelet with five rubies on it. Her earrings were simple black studs, but her face was a piece of art. Her brows stood defiant, as if she was ready to verbally fight anything or anyone whatever for. Her light eyelashes were painted black to visualize the length which was unseen if they weren't painted. The colour of her lipstick was a little darker than her own colour, drawing polite attention to them, but not screaming for a spotlight. Her hazel brown eyes flamed already, radiating just as much defiance as the brows were emitting. That combined with the relaxed loose shoulders, one would easily get the idea that this girl, or young witch, was very comfortable. Yet, for the ones who studied her closer, they might find out that the young witch in fact was nervous. Given away by the awkward smile, that could have been planted there on purpose, to not come over as arrogant, and also by the feet that were placed a little too close to each other. But that could also be explained by the tight black skirt she was wearing, not wanting to risk tripping over by taking to big steps. Still, for the ones who took a closer look, knew.

Her champagne coloured blouse was loose in comparison to the tight black skirt and seemed to complete the ensemble, making it not too sexy, but not too casual either. The black heels she was wearing were shining, and contrary to the expectations, not thin high heels, but a little firmer and lower than one would expect. Though, the heels were still almost four inches high. The clutch that was held by her ringless fingers of her right hand was also champagne coloured, matching with the blouse.

Everything about this young witch seemed to radiate control, but appearances may be deceiving. The young witch was not in control. She was forced to go on this date by her cousin Lucy. Lucy, and all her other cousins for that matter, went to Hogwarts. Every one of the Weasley family had gone to Hogwarts except for this young witch named Rose Weasley.

The reason for Rose Weasley not attending Hogwarts was simple, Rose had anger management issues and needed special training and support for emotion control. Beauxbatons Academy of Magic had special programs for girls with behavioural problems, Hogwarts did not. When Rose Weasley graduated from Beauxbatons, she was turned into a stunning young witch with much more control of her emotions, mostly.

Rose Weasley almost didn't go on this date, but after more of her cousins ganged up to push her to accept this setup, she felt the need to accept. But what really made her say yes, was her boss. Her boss, the Minister of the Department of International Magical Cooperation had asked more than a few times about her not existing love interests and it bugged Rose to a certain extent that she needed to fix it before it had a chance to become a bigger problem. Even to shush her boss of asking about her love life, she had gone on dates with awful guys and even a girl once but it hadn't helped. All of her previous dates had been with unattractive, dumb people who just liked to brag about dating her like a trophy, something that made Rose need all her training handles of her anger management training.

And it hadn't gotten better when Rose had said to her boss that she didn't want to stop working for a partner or become a trophy girlfriend/wife or whatever. Rose's job came first, always.