Got All This Love, Can't Waste It On Another - Stydia (Teen Wolf)

Lydia stood outside of Derek's apartment, paper bag resting on the cardboard drink holder that she held in her hands as she contemplated her plan. It was just after ten on a Friday morning and she hadn't seen Derek for at least two weeks and she figured it was time to stop by and say 'hi'. Plus it was possible Lydia had a favor to ask him. She straightened up to her full height and lifted her hand to knock, but before she could, the loft door slid open.

Derek leaned against the metal door, a towel slung over his neck as he arched an eyebrow at the redhead standing outside his door. He caught the surprise on her face and found himself wondering why she was surprised he'd heard her coming. He was a werewolf after all. He'd heard her the second she'd started up the stairs. "Lydia," he said calmly as he waited for her to say something.

Lydia blinked and then smiled, "Hey...how are you?" She asked not giving him a chance to answer before she starting moving forward, "Mind if I come in?" She inquired while shifting passed him into the apartment.

Derek's brows lifted as she brushed passed him into his apartment, "By all means," he said letting his voice trail off as he slid the door shut behind her. Derek watched as she walked towards the makeshift living room and he followed slowly behind her still slightly thrown by her showing up unannounced.

Sure they'd gotten closer the past couple of months, the entire pack had. They fought off assassins together and Lydia and Stiles had helped figure out how to get his powers back, which he was more than a little grateful for. Being a human hadn't suited him. He slipped his hands into the pocket of his sweatpants. "What are you doing here Lydia?"

Lydia spun around tilting her head to the side, "I didn't realize I wasn't allowed to stop by. I thought we were friends Derek, you really need to work on your manners," she replied casually as she pointed to the coffee in the holder. "I brought you breakfast, thought maybe we could catch up...talk a bit." She commented as she placed the coffee down on the small table that was covered in papers. Lydia moved a few aside, "What's this?" She asked curiously.

Derek walked further into the room until he stood beside her, still not quite believing her words. It wasn't that they weren't friends; it was that Lydia didn't just show up somewhere bringing breakfast for no reason. He liked to think he knew the redhead better than that. Derek reached down and piled the papers together before pushing them aside. "Lease paperwork," he answered. "Now, are you going to tell me why you're really here?" He lifted one of the coffees from the holder and moved over to the couch, sitting down and cocking his head to the side as he watched her.

Lydia rolled her eyes, "You know, I think I'm offended that you don't believe me," she said pointedly before grabbing the other coffee and sitting in the chair near the couch so she was facing Derek. "I just wanted to see how things were going with your abilities," she paused, "And maybe I need a favor." She responded quickly.

Derek smirked as he took a sip of his coffee. He knew there was more to it than just a visit. "What's going on Lydia?" He rested the cup against his knee as he studied her trying to figure out if something was wrong.

"What's the lease for?" She asked ignoring his question as she lifted her coffee to her mouth and took a sip.

Derek sighed. He leaned forward and rested the coffee on the table. "I bought an apartment." He told her figuring he might as well get it over with and at least this way he wouldn't have to tell the rest of the pack, Lydia would tell them for him.

Lydia lifted a brow in his direction, "One with all four walls?" She inquired amused.

"Very funny," Derek grunted before leaning forward and resting his arms on his legs, "Lydia," he said exasperated.