Hand Me Two Brewskies - Stydia (Teen Wolf)

Lydia groaned as her bubbly roommate, Kira, went on and on about this sorority girl, Malia, who had invited her to a Zeta Zeta Beta party. Lydia was looking down at her textbook barely moving her eyes from the page while Kira ranted on. Lydia rolled her eyes at the mention of how the two of them had to go to the party because it was supposedly going to be the best Zeta party of the year.

"You do realize that I don't care about Zeta's parties. They say that every party is going to be 'the best' party, yet they're all the same in moderation. You go, you get drunk, you dance to trap music - which may I add is terrible for your ears and can increase the chance of tinnitus in young people - and then you sleep with a frat boy or sorority girl. I think I'll pass majorly on that..." Lydia responded, turning around to give Kira a glare. Kira returned the expression with a sweet smile.

"Lyds, you never get out! This is your first time to got to a real Zeta party! Please!" She was practically begging like a child. Lydia could hardly resist her roommates adorable, puppy-dog face.

"Kira... You know how I feel... I just don't think we should go..." Lydia let out a deep breath, trying to get back to concentrating on her studies. "Plus, I have to finish reading to page 235 of this book tonight for my Mathematics History class!" Lydia muttered, coming up with an excuse as to why she couldn't go. In all honesty, she had already read to the page and was just trying to find an out.

"There'll be hot girls, boys, and lots of alcohol..." Kira had sweet smile pasted on her lips, "By the way, Jackson is going to make an appearance! And aren't you two, like, a thing?" Kira tempted, wiggling her cute little eyebrows at Lydia, "Please, Lydia, for me?" Kira pleaded yet again. Lydia was tempted to get out of the stuffy dorm room, and gave into the temptation. If Jackson was going to be there it gave her even more reason to show up. Especially since the two of them had been going out for a while, but it was more on and off than anything.

There was a soft knock on the door, Kira hopped off from her spot on the other office desk and opened the door, revealing the party-ready Malia Tate. She put on a wide grin when she saw Kira was the one who had opened the dorm door. She slightly leaned to the side to wave at Lydia from the other side of the dorm.

"You ready to go, hot stuff?" Malia uttered to Kira, sweeping a lock of chestnut hair from her face. Kira nodded, her excitement shown through her sudden inability to vocalize. Malia turned so she could face Lydia a bit better, "Hey, Lydia! Are you coming, too?" Malia asked, in reference to the party. Lydia twisted her face into a disappointed frown.

"I'm not even party ready! You guys look all fancy... I just look-" She didn't even finish her sentence as she gestured to her sweatpants and plain top, she knew that might be able to get out of going if she reflected to them how bad she looked, she wasn't even dressed up enough to go to a convenience store. She shrugged, hoping that would get them to leave her alone for the night.

"Lydia, you always look gorgeous! Don't worry, Malia and I are makeup masters. Just let us do your makeup, plan your outfit, the whole gist. It'll be fun! Like, a girls' night-out!" Kira ebulliently gave a solution to Lydia's "problem". Her eyes were sparkling and she was hanging off of Malia's arm excitedly. Malia just stood there coolly, per usual. Lydia huffed out a long sigh. And rolled her chair back a bit.

"Fine! You know I couldn't resist you with the puppy face and with you wiggling your eyebrows!" Lydia took her rounded framed glasses off, leaving them on the book so she could get ready to go. "My only request is that we're back in this dorm room by ten o'clock, if not, you're totally dead."

___

Stiles sat at the ping pong table watching his frat bros have another round of beer pong. The large game room had an open archway into the rest of the party. The frat house was almost as huge as his ego.