fin.

um lmao hello. its been a while. i just logged into my wattpad after what.... years? idk. and i saw this has over 200k reads! that's actually insane. i cannot believe i started writing this three years ago, and wow things have changed!!!

i hope you're all doing well in these tricky times, hope everyone is safe and healthy 🥺

well. i suppose the reason i am writing this is to tell you all that i will not be completing this fanfiction. i have moved onto different things, and no longer stan bts as much as i did before. it would feel wrong of me to complete the story without the enthusiasm i had for them before. i still love the members dearly and will support them in everything they do.

that being said i want to thank everyone for reading and supporting the questionable plot lines and messy storytelling of this book, something i used to hold quite dearly to me.

i have a slight writers block at the moment and havent written for quite a while. i also havent wrote fanfiction for a very long time. does anyone know any good sites for non-fanfiction relating writing? i would be forever grateful for suggestions!!

you can catch me on my film twitter @/SERPlC0 (l and a zero) or on my personal instagram @/ugh.av

if i start writing fanfiction again i wont hesitate to let you all know my new ao3 account as that is where i will be posting!

oops i didnt intend for this to go on for so long, ive always been a rambler! remember stay safe and to love yourselves and the people around you!!!!

so uh, i guess this is goodbye <3