102.

just as jungkook had expected, taehyung was not in a good mood when he came home, slamming the door behind him.

"that," taehyung sighed "was not fun." jungkook gulped, he hadn't seen taehyung like this before and he was slightly worried to say the least. (maybe he was just turned on (what?))

"hey, baby, im sorry," jungkook tried to console him.

"i had to sit down for eight. eight! hours today with a piece of metal stuck up my ass. with no release!" taehyung pouted. "and right now all i want to do is have a fucking orgasm."

"i can do that," jungkook shrugged.

"you fucking better," taehyung huffed.

it must've only been a few minutes later; jungkook had his back on the bed with taehyung hovering above him, lust pooling in his eyes. jungkook was fascinated by the way taehyung was acting, the control in his demeanour driving jungkook crazy.

taehyung took it upon himself to palm jungkooks cock to full hardness before sinking down it in one go.

"f-fuck baby boy, you going to ride daddy, ride him so well baby?" jungkook groaned out, his hands automatically grasping taehyung's waist.

"yeah, going to make your dick fucking fall off," taehyung tried to sound pissed off, but it was honestly quite hard when he was fully seated on jungkook's cock.

taehyung lifted his hips, only to slam all the way down again. there was force to his thrusts and jungkook found himself going slightly dizzy with the pleasure. it was really the first time that taehyung had most of the control. of course jungkook still topped (that would always be the case) but he wasn't opposed to letting taehyung have more control some other time.

jungkook bucked back into taehyung, causing him to let out a tiny yelp which jungkook found painfully cute. everything taehyung did was just so fucking cute. even when he looked like a literal sex god right then, sliding up and down on jungkook's cock, jungkook decided that he still looked cute.

"you feel so fucking good daddy, fuck," taehyung cursed.

"yeah?" jungkook asked.

"yes, fuck, fuck me harder you idiot," taehyung was still pissed, but it was staring to get hard to stay pissed, what with jungkook's dick inside him.

neither of them lasted long, taehyung coming first, into jungkooks hand, jungkook following slowly after.

"i still hate you,"

"yeah i love you too," jungkook smiled.

"my ass fucking hurts," taehyung whined playfully.

"not my fault," jungkook suck his tongue out. the two of them were too lazy to clean up so they ended up lying in bed, taehyung playing with jungkook's hair; pushing it up into a spike and giving him a mohawk. they stayed like this until they eventually fell asleep.